What's new

Game 4 JazzFanz roll call

I'm splitting my playoff tickets with the couple who bought half my season, and they had Friday's game. I gave my tickets away for tomorrow because I have a religious experience at The Complex (Eagles of Death Metal/Mastodon) that I've been looking forward to for months.

I'll be at Game 6 when the Jazz clinch.

Didn't even get to meet you.

It was weird sitting below the other guys. Wonder if they saw me freaking the hell out in the fourth.

I heard you described as "intense" by our group more than once

I lost it when @lop was on the jumbotron at the end of the game. Biggest regret is not tracking that man down this game. Caught up with lots of others.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

I am pretty bummed that I missed out on this game. I will probably get tickets for Friday.

[MENTION=405]LifeOnaPlate[/MENTION] how was the crowd as compared with game 3? Game three was pretty lit, it would be awesome if they were even better in game 4.

[MENTION=405]LifeOnaPlate[/MENTION] how was the crowd as compared with game 3? Game three was pretty lit, it would be awesome if they were even better in game 4.

The crowd fluctuated differently than Game 3 based on how the game was going. Obviously with Rudy coming back there was something extra in the air. So it seemed to me the crowd was more lit at the outset, especially when Rudy made a couple nice plays. During the fourth quarter rough patch it got nervous and a little quiet in there. When we made our run, though, the place was out of control. Loudest I've ever heard it in person, I think.

I didnt go to game 3 so I cant compare but this was the loudest I have seen the Jazz arena. When Jazz went on the run to win the game it was crazy loud and exciting.

I can am willing to bet anything that is by far the most Beer the Jazz have ever sold at a game. Playoffs combine with an important game and the next big factor of it being on Sunday so more drinkers were there than usual, plus all the non mormon people in SLC just love Sunday game since they are rare. The lines were so long all game. Even about an hour before the game we found the shortest line and waited about 20 minutes. It was also the longest line to the bathroom after the game I have ever seen. The Sunday playoff crowd in an important game was a fun rowdy crowd that was very into the game. It was electric in the arena when they announced Gobert in the starting lineup. Like LOP said the crowd got very nervous in the 4th with Hayward out and the game seemingly about to slip away again.

All of downtown was drunk and having a great time celebrating. That is one of the busiest I have seen SLC on a Sunday night downtown.

I got to see [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] at the game, he seemed like he was having a great time. I ran down to see him at Half time but then the game started again so I had to run back quick. I would love to hear his experience of how the game was. Going hiking with him and [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] before the game was super fun and a good day. They are obviously both really great guys and good company. I was a little exhausted when I stumbled home around 2am after having been up with them Hiking at 6:30am but it was all worth it.

We had a few funny stories from the game. I had my Exum jersey on and when he checked in I took my free shirt off to support him. When he hit his three we all cheered a bunch and a beer got spilled on a kid. The dad was a little grumpy but we swapped shirts with him and he was nice about and said thanks for doing that. That is the most the crowd has sworn while I was at a game. The Beat LA chant turned into **** LA in our sections and it was funny. I think some parents were getting grumpy about how rowdy people were but that did not slow any of us down.

At the start of the third quarter a couple of very drunk guys came to our seats to sit down. We assumed they were lost since they were so drunk. One of them drunkenly face planted on the stairs trying to get to our row but shockingly only spilled about half of his beer. We said they could hang with us till our friends got back but then they had to go. When our friends got back we kicked them out but they said they were in the right seats. I offered to help them find their seats so they dug their tickets out of their pockets, which for some reason took about 5 minutes and a lot of coins and receipts got dropped. When they got their tickets out they were the exact same as 2 of our tickets. We had bought our directly from Jazz so I assume theirs were a scam or the Jazz just made a mistake. We told them to show the ushers the duplicate tickets and see. They came back 10 minutes later and asked a couple questions then left. After the game in a huge crowd someone gave me a bear hug and picked me up. I could not see who it was until they put me down but it was the same drunk guys.

I should have took more pictures but I was only snap chatting for some reason. My phone was not really getting much data at the arena otherwise I would have tried to meet up with more Jazzfanz people.

My friend kept telling me that when ever the Jazz play some certain song they always score. I laughed but then in the fourth when we were coming back the song came on and he freaked out. That was when they hit the shot to take the lead.

I am glad Favors only played 24 minutes. He is much better right now when he isnt utterly exhausted and playing out of position the whole game. I would not have guessed we would have won this game with no Hayward and Gobert on minute restriction but we did. We are in such a good spot now with a relatively fully healthy roster and the series tied up 2-2. I really hope we win game 5. If we do I think game 6 is an easy win at home. I think game 6 on a Friday here in SLC is going to be a crazy fun crowd again.

This was the best sporting event I have been to live. We all had a blast at this game.

Oh and I think it is clear that me, [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION], and others who were at this game but not game 3 are the good luck charms. Its no surpise that we supported the Churro. I believe [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] healed Gobert with his Churros before the game. Jazzfanz should probably pitch in to make sure we are at all the games and I have the right ratio of beers in me.

Clearly [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] @Bline [MENTION=4984]Bulletproof[/MENTION] [MENTION=277]kiri.de.carlos[/MENTION] [MENTION=62]JazzGal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3213]Wes Mantooth[/MENTION] and anyone else who was at game 3 but not game 4 are bad luck and should not be allowed back...

Unless they come with me or another good luck person.

Oh and I think it is clear that me, [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION], and others who were at this game but not game 3 are the good luck charms. Its no surpise that we supported the Churro. I believe [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] healed Gobert with his Churros before the game. Jazzfanz should probably pitch in to make sure we are at all the games and I have the right ratio of beers in me.

Clearly [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] @Bline [MENTION=4984]Bulletproof[/MENTION] [MENTION=277]kiri.de.carlos[/MENTION] [MENTION=62]JazzGal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3213]Wes Mantooth[/MENTION] and anyone else who was at game 3 but not game 4 are bad luck and should not be allowed back...

Unless they come with me or another good luck person.

Tread carefully. The Churro giveth, and the Churro taketh away. Put your trust in the Churro, and not in your fellow man.