What's new

Game 42 - Jazz at Cavs - 1/21/15 5 PM Mountain Time - Root Sports

That was actually kind compared to what I expected from you after my post. I know we don't agree on Lebron and never will.

In unrelated news, favors is not going to be playing tonight. He is listed as out for personal reasons. I wonder if that contributed to his poor showing against the cavs.

Please don't ever let someone fool you into thinking that. He is the best player in the league today, and still might be next year, but he would wilt under Jordan's death stare, he would hide behind Wade if he ever faced Bird, he is a TV infomercial for himself compared to the Magic of Showtime. And give them a seven game series with equivalent rosters and I think Kobe beats him every time, because Kobe would want it more.

The grandeur of Lebron is as much to do with a league chained to a marketing strategy and desperate for a 'star' in a generation of HGH as it is to do with his own skill or persona.

prince john sits alone on his tiny throne declaring himself to be King, but you don't have to believe him.

Lol, no. It's one thing to argue careers, but Lebron at his peak is easily one of the best players to ever play the game. Kobe is so awesome that nobody wants anything to do with him. Probably because it's a team sport and other players like to be more than just spectators. I'll take the team player over mr. hero-ball every time.

That was actually kind compared to what I expected from you after my post. I know we don't agree on Lebron and never will.

In unrelated news, favors is not going to be playing tonight. He is listed as out for personal reasons. I wonder if that contributed to his poor showing against the cavs.

I just hate the rhetoric that no one will ever be as good as those players in the past. It's hard as **** to compare and I hate when people definitely say Lebron would wilt under Jordan's mere presence. Lebron would be very competitive against Jordan.