nightmare3983

First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
The 14-27 Jazz kick off their second half of the season by going against:

Lebron-James-Meme.jpg

BrgFKY5CQAAg4qW.jpg

b292486fecaa0923a1ece0816b66afc0fcd491a9256a25dcfe726f3adb64a412_large

j.r.-smith-brick-meme.jpg

The Cavs are a disappointing 22-20 but have won three straight.

Predictions?

GT: Jazz @ Cavs, 1/21/15 @ 6pm MST

Tonights game is all about Gordon calling out Lebron.

@mcten: LeBron on Gordon Hayward saying James can't "bully" him physically anymore: "If it made him feel better by saying that, then good for him"

Lebron has made many a player pay for this. **** gets real tonight.

Go get em Gordon.

Tonights game is all about Gordon calling out Lebron.

Lebron has made many a player pay for this. **** gets real tonight.

Go get em Gordon.

Better start Gobert if Lebron is focused on getting to the rim. He can bully Hayward with Kanter's **** help defense, but not with Gobert lurking.

They'll be here when my game thread gets merged with this one. The threads were posted within a minute of each other.

Good job, those made me smile. You just can't have a game thread with no pics hehe
Tweet is good too, me satisfied and ready for some action :cool:

I'm really excited to see some jazz bball. It feels like weeks since the last game

Sorry I thought the tweet was as good as pics.

The tweet itself is pretty hacky. The real quote was "not as much", and I believe it was said in an interview after we beat them. This wasn't a case of Gordo getting cocky in anticipation of this game, as it seems to be made out to be.

Gobert and Favors are about to teach the Cavs why they won't win a title this year: rim protection.

BUILDING CONFIDENCE

Hitting a shot like that definitely helps your confidence, and confidence is contagious. Anytime you have an experience like that, it really helps your team out for the future. Whether or not you’re the one shooting it, you’ve seen your team come through at the last second. Everybody is more confident, and has gained that much more trust in one another. After seeing me do it, if Alec or Trey is in a situation similar to mine, I think it helps them believe: ‘Okay, I can do this too.’

I’ve definitely noticed an all around difference in my game as a result of the work I put in this offseason. I can see and feel things on the court that are different. My ball handling has been a lot better, and I feel so much stronger. That was a big part being able to matchup up with LeBron.

He can’t bully me as much as he used to, and I’m able to stand my ground against him. That’s going to be huge against a lot of the bigger threes that I’ll be playing since I’ve been playing a little bit more small forward this year.

To see the work I’ve put in paying off like that, it makes me work even harder

Seems like a case of some cavs twit just trying to light a fire under Lebron by misrepresenting the context.

@Tjonessltrib: When asked about his lineup this morning, Quin Snyder emphatically stated that Enes Kanter is his starting power forward

@Tjonessltrib: Snyder: We have a starting lineup. Enes has been the starter. Rudy comes off the bench. That's not something I believe in toying with

@Tjonessltrib: Snyder: Enes has been terrific. He's a big part of what we do and we need him to play well

Come on quin... Hopefully he's just showcasing Enes.

@Tjonessltrib: When asked about his lineup this morning, Quin Snyder emphatically stated that Enes Kanter is his starting power forward

@Tjonessltrib: Snyder: We have a starting lineup. Enes has been the starter. Rudy comes off the bench. That's not something I believe in toying with

@Tjonessltrib: Snyder: Enes has been terrific. He's a big part of what we do and we need him to play well

Come on quin... Hopefully he's just showcasing Enes.

rudy on mozgov would be a better chioce

In all fairness the "as much" was left off of Hayward's statement when Lebron was told. Hayward was refering the simple muscle he has added and Lebron has lost. Not as much of a difference as it used to be.

Go Jazz!

Want big games from Hayward, Favors and Gobert!

Edit: Also ugh! about Gobert and Kanter.