What's new

Game 42 - Jazz at Cavs - 1/21/15 5 PM Mountain Time - Root Sports

The tweet itself is pretty hacky. The real quote was "not as much", and I believe it was said in an interview after we beat them. This wasn't a case of Gordo getting cocky in anticipation of this game, as it seems to be made out to be.

Totally. But you know the media guys was using the quote to pump up Lebron.

No chill mode for Gordon and the Jazz tonight.

Ouch.

More traveling than assists would be brutally honest. More traveling than blocks or steals would be the awkward truth no one wants to see. But more traveling than rebounds is just harsh.

Gobert puts up 30-30-30 in blocks, rebs, and pts.

LeBron 0-18 at the rim.

#GobertTrain
Choo Choo Niccas.

Ouch.

More traveling than assists would be brutally honest. More traveling than blocks or steals would be the awkward truth no one wants to see. But more traveling than rebounds is just harsh.
It's not harsh, it's lame. Rudy the Rude should start and Officer Faves should move to 4 though.

Time for Enes to repay Quin's trust with a big performance....patience is not unlimited.

He has to play well not matter if he starts or not.

Tonights game is all about Gordon calling out Lebron.

Lebron has made many a player pay for this. **** gets real tonight.

Go get em Gordon.

--What the hell is Hayward doing. Just play the damn game and we'll see if Lebron can bully you. Hayward has always struggled on the defensive end with bigger SFs like Lebron and Josh Smith.

--Prediction: If Rudy plays over 30 minutes and receives 3 lobs (which are available all game), we win.

--What the hell is Hayward doing. Just play the damn game and we'll see if Lebron can bully you. Hayward has always struggled on the defensive end with bigger SFs like Lebron and Josh Smith.

--Prediction: If Rudy plays over 30 minutes and receives 3 lobs (which are available all game), we win.

It's an old quote and not the full thing. Cavs media trying to light a fire under Lebron.

Not starting Gobert is the first thing that Quin has done that I strongly disagree with. Maybe because he realizes that Kanter will roll up into a ball of lack of confidence if he gets benched and will be totally worthless.

Not starting Gobert is the first thing that Quin has done that I strongly disagree with. Maybe because he realizes that Kanter will roll up into a ball of lack of confidence if he gets benched and will be totally worthless.

So the question is, do you want to have someone that unstable mentally in your team... Where's the 'Bull' Kanter we all saw during his 1st years :(

Everyone in the world realizes that Gobert should start...everyone! It will be interesting to see how Quin handles this, since you have to start your best players particularly when they give you what Gobert has been giving you effort-wise. He gets the chance to start in SA and brings energy and passion, while Enes looked like a facsimile of a player.

I still stand by my prediction above.