What's new

Game 42 - Jazz at Cavs - 1/21/15 5 PM Mountain Time - Root Sports

We ain't winnin this one... refs making sure.

Reactions: MVP
How the **** is that a foul?There is nothing natural about leaning forward and to the left to take a three pointer.

and all the contact came when love drapes his follow through on Favors back... late call reacting to the falling player... bush league.

Some of the most horrendous calls I've seen in quite some time. The entire Cavs team is made of glass.

Starting Enes over Gobert is such a travesty. I mean, really...

I really want them to start playing Gobert and Kanter together. Rudy covers so much up when he's on the floor. If the Jazz can convince somebody that Enes is a legit 20-10 option. . . well. . . it would really open up the trade options at the deadline. Kanter has been better in some areas this year, but I haven't seen the improvement that I'd like to with him. Would love it if the Jazz could convince somebody that he's the next Harden ready to bust out and get a windfall for him. Don't understand a starting lineup of Favors, Kanter, Hayward, Jingles and Burke. Start Gobert, Favors, Hayward, Exum (at the 2 even though he will struggle at it) and Burke, THEN bring Kanter in for Favors and Jingles in for Burke, sliding Exum to PG for a bit. After that, play whoever is doing well together and see how it goes.