What's new

Game 42 - Jazz at Cavs - 1/21/15 5 PM Mountain Time - Root Sports

@Tjonessltrib: When asked about his lineup this morning, Quin Snyder emphatically stated that Enes Kanter is his starting power forward

@Tjonessltrib: Snyder: We have a starting lineup. Enes has been the starter. Rudy comes off the bench. That's not something I believe in toying with

@Tjonessltrib: Snyder: Enes has been terrific. He's a big part of what we do and we need him to play well

Come on quin... Hopefully he's just showcasing Enes.

increasing his value

increasing his value

Or decreasing it. I don't see how playing more increases your value. If you suck you will just get more exposed the more you play and the feeling will be that you suck even more. It sucks I know...

James is playing with the flu tonight. Jazz should run the ball at him every chance they get.

Quin knows what he's doing he'll sub Rudy at the 11 min mark of the 1st quarter and start him in the 2nd half. Now they are both starters and everyone can be happy.

I understand Quin wants to keep his starting 5 - admire it even, but when the difference between two players is so stark, at some point you simply have re-think your philosophy.

Rudy enter... rebound dunk... I just don't understand Quin.

When you get subbed out at 6 minute mark, it doesn't really matter if you start.