What's new

Game 79 - Jazz vs Grizzlies - 4/10/15 7 PM Mountain Time

I tried to spruce up the place for the game tomorrow

DSC_0091.jpg

I tried to spruce up the place for the game tomorrow

DSC_0091.jpg
Last poker event I brought you an old *** hornacek poster. That's all you need lol

We're really taking Hayward for granted.. he could get any shot he wanted tonight. Nobody could stop him 1-on-1.

27 points, goes to the FT line 12 times. Throw in 6 rebs, and 2 steals as well.

At this point in the year, with the way we've been playing, we have to be an absolute nightmare match-up for playoff bound teams jockeying for position.

At this point in the year, with the way we've been playing, we have to be an absolute nightmare match-up for playoff bound teams jockeying for position.

Agreed. And that makes me shiver actually. The Jazz have nothing left to play for, and they still fought tooth and nail with a (probable) 55 win team. It's just pride at this point for them. Assuming Burks comes back fully healthy and gives us the punch we need offensively and we address a couple of bench issues, we'll be scary good. Post-Kancer, the Jazz typically just do. not. quit.

I'm hella excited for next year.

That loss was huge last night, the pacers won, so now there is a tie for the 11th pick with the jazz and pacers.

Miami is just one just one game ahead.

Miami ends the season with Toronto, Orlando and Philly
Indiana, who has won 4 in a row, ends with OKC, Washington, Memphis
Jazz end with Potland, Dallas, Houston.

Nice to see the refs call that foul at the end. Never liked the idea of letting anything go at the end so that the "refs don't decide the game." Not calling real fouls at the end is also deciding the game.

Jazz did not lose because Hay missed one Ft. They lost because they did not get a bucket in the last 4:30 and gave up a bunch of TOs.

And to think... Burks was our 2nd best player until he got injured.

Him coming back from injury to lead our 2nd unit is gonna be huge.