What's new

Game nr. 11 Utah Jazz vs Philadelphia 76ers, November 7th, 7pm MT.

Dude, you calling me names and saying I'm a bad fan doesn't prove anything. Fans have a right to have opinions and even question players.

Ok, here goes. Maybe this is enough for you. Favors has been a very average CONTRIBUTOR the last couple seasons due to injuries and fit. I'm just over the guy. Either you jump on the Gobert train or Favors train because you can't ride both. It just doesn't work them together.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ok but for you to say Favors sucks when he’s not even playing shows your “fan” appreciation. It’s sad really. We win as a team and lose as team. And I agree that they don’t fit. Defense they do. Offense is struggling. But doesn’t mean he sucks. Means he doesn’t fit in the offense that Quin wants to run. But to say he sucks when he averages 6 shots a game is nonsense.

Shooting was crap, that's how.

Yeah, I get that, but if someone were to look up any team getting those stats, I'd bet they win 99% of the games when that happens.

I feel a little better about how the Jazz played when I look at that. The turnovers were great. The aggressive defense was great, but there were too many breakdowns. The Jazz got to the FT line a lot. They just missed shots they should make at a better rate, even if they are bad shooters.

favors needs more touches. guards were not making ****. use favors. post him up

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Dennis Calling Milwaukee tomorrow begging for Jabbari....

latest

"But I traded all my first round picks away..."

Ok but for you to say Favors sucks when he’s not even playing shows your “fan” appreciation. It’s sad really. We win as a team and lose as team. And I agree that they don’t fit. Defense they do. Offense is struggling. But doesn’t mean he sucks. Means he doesn’t fit in the offense that Quin wants to run. But to say he sucks when he averages 6 shots a game is nonsense.

Favors never developed to the guy many thought he could and should be. For that reason, I see why people think he sucks. He's an under achiever imo.

Time for the board to go into full panic mode, just like last year when we had a rough start.

We will get going, we will be okay.

Great news is we barely lost this have on an abysmal shooting night.

We will shoot better.

Hope so. Pretty disappointing start, though. Losing three straight will make any fan feel pretty low.

Yeah, no big man in the history of basketball has ever been a good offensive player by not being a ball-handler.

Favors isnt slow. He is one of the most fluid players in the PNR going from the high paint to getting on top of the rim off the catch.
Favors can't even bend over to tie his shoes at this point. To say he's fluid is a bad interpretation. He's damn near worthless as a starting power forward in the current NBA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When shots aren't falling, guys have to be able to put the ball on the deck and get to the rim.

The hilarious thing is, none of our starters can do that.

Favors could be playing better. Favors is just a scape goat right now for a struggling team. Most of our players sucked tonight, it was just one of those nights. Even our best player and most promising player Mitchell and Gobert had bad nights.

Favors never developed to the guy many thought he could and should be. For that reason, I see why people think he sucks. He's an under achiever imo.

He has next to 0% chance to succeed to anyone's expectations of what he could/should be in this offense. It's just aggravating to see people turn him into a scapegoat when the things he is strong at arent used. It's like if you took JJ Redick and asked him to be a go-to scorer who runs PNR and never ran him any off ball screen action. He would be bad in that role, but it wouldn't mean he sucks.

When shots aren't falling, guys have to be able to put the ball on the deck and get to the rim.

The hilarious thing is, none of our starters can do that.

We got to the foul line a lot, which is something players struggling to shoot do. Players need to keep shooting even when they are missing. Snyder would wisely bench players for not taking open good shots.