What's new

Game nr. 11 Utah Jazz vs Philadelphia 76ers, November 7th, 7pm MT.

I was thinking about Milwaukee yesterday when they traded away Monroe, and how Favors could take on that role of a classic C for them, and I think they'd be a decent partner if the Jazz understand they won't be getting anything out of the ordinary for Favs.

Something along the lines of Favors + Neto + future 2nd for Dellavedova + DJ Wilson would work under the CBA and help both teams, IMO.

- Milwaukee would get a piece they need if they want to compete in the playoffs (a solid C, which Henson and Maker are not) in exchange for a guy that will see his minutes severely reduced and could end up being a 3rd string PG with the acquisition of Bledsoe. Sending Wilson who was just picked in the first round last June could be a problem, but he's a low-profile project with no shot at getting decent minutes anytime soon with so many forwards on that team, and I think the 2nd rounder from the Jazz could alleviate that loss.

- Utah would also get a much needed back-up PG who brings that tough mentality that fits the team and is a good 3-pt shooter (plus, another Australian!), and they could give Wilson some minutes off the bench and see if he can become that modern stretch-4 that Lyles could never be.

Favors has no future in this team at PF, and less so at C with Gobert, Udoh and Tony Bradley. It's time for them to assume that fact and move him for a guy that fits their needs better.
**** off adding Delly to this team. Australian fans are annoying enough, we don't need his garbage *** stinking it up.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

play oneale he will at least make a shot

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
0-4 from three and 2-10 from the field coming into this game lol

I was thinking about Milwaukee yesterday when they traded away Monroe, and how Favors could take on that role of a classic C for them, and I think they'd be a decent partner if the Jazz understand they won't be getting anything out of the ordinary for Favs.

Something along the lines of Favors + Neto + future 2nd for Dellavedova + DJ Wilson would work under the CBA and help both teams, IMO.

- Milwaukee would get a piece they need if they want to compete in the playoffs (a solid C, which Henson and Maker are not) in exchange for a guy that will see his minutes severely reduced and could end up being a 3rd string PG with the acquisition of Bledsoe. Sending Wilson who was just picked in the first round last June could be a problem, but he's a low-profile project with no shot at getting decent minutes anytime soon with so many forwards on that team, and I think the 2nd rounder from the Jazz could alleviate that loss.

- Utah would also get a much needed back-up PG who brings that tough mentality that fits the team and is a good 3-pt shooter (plus, another Australian!), and they could give Wilson some minutes off the bench and see if he can become that modern stretch-4 that Lyles could never be.

Favors has no future in this team at PF, and less so at C with Gobert, Udoh and Tony Bradley. It's time for them to assume that fact and move him for a guy that fits their needs better.
I would only take Delle if we also got Parker.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app