What's new

Game Thread - 1/2/15 Atlanta at Utah - 7 pm local

HighlandHomie

We're dinged up to say the least. One of the Eastern conference's best teams comes to town and they feature an All-Time Jazz great Paul Millsap - who not only happens to be playing at an All-Star level and playing on the homecourt of the organization that let him walk for nothing, he is playing for cash in a contract year. So all signs point to him slaying tonight.

However, we can still win. Our bigs are starting to lock in and show some consistency, as well as Hayward and to a lesser degree Trey.

If one of our other guys can step up tonight, I think we win.

Who will it be?

We Play Pall Milsaps Tonight: Game Thread Utah vs. Atlanta

Rodney Hood is questionable with a sore left heel (the right foot had the plantar). Looks like we will see a lot of Ingles/Christopher and maybe even some Clark.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Leanna-Decker-NBA-RSVLTS-Utah-Jazz.jpg
    Leanna-Decker-NBA-RSVLTS-Utah-Jazz.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I am hoping for an Exum start if Rodney doesn't play. Trey can play the 2 on offense, and Exum gaurds the SG. No, I don't think Exum should be starting regularly yet, but I thin some starts here and there could be good for his development.

BTW... This is a game thread, where are the pictures!?!?!?!!

Last edited:
Atlanta is going to win by 20 and they will have 30 assists! I believe they lead the league in assists! They are a fun team to watch.....because they like to pass the ball around and find the open man. Plus, they've got some decent shooters that can't miss the broad side of a barn!

We should have beat Atlanta in Atlanta earlier in the year. I know ATL is hot right now, but I think this game will be close.

Atlanta is going to win by 20 and they will have 30 assists! I believe they lead the league in assists! They are a fun team to watch.....because they like to pass the ball around and find the open man. Plus, they've got some decent shooters that can't miss the broad side of a barn!

Have you ever said anything positive about jazz? you are probably one of those guys who will complain things even if we win a championship. ugh

Sent from the JazzFanz app

You gonna watch the game or is your Klan meeting gonna interfere?

$ize huge boobz identity revealed

The Atlanta Jazz vs. the Utah Jazz. Free agency recruiting continues tonight.

1367346.jpg

utah-jazz-paul-millsap-wall-decal-sticker.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE

Last edited:
Have you ever said anything positive about jazz? you are probably one of those guys who will complain things even if we win a championship. ugh

Sent from the JazzFanz app

....this Jazz team is a far cry from the Stockton/Malone era. This team is 20 games under .500 and headed south! When they start playing like a "team".....then we all can say something positive about them!

I always liked Millsap, glad to see him playing so well. Wish he could've been playing like this when we had him...not sure if Corbin wasn't using him right or what

Me too. Did the good guys +5.
Hope ya win, but bad bet imo. We gonna lose bad because of lack of depth at the wings.

Our bigs might keep it a little close but I think we lose by around 10

....this Jazz team is a far cry from the Stockton/Malone era. This team is 20 games under .500 and headed south! When they start playing like a "team".....then we all can say something positive about them!

I know you won't.