What's new

Game Thread 12/3/14. Toronto Raptors at Utah Jazz 7:00pm mtn. The return of Favors, maybe.

Look at the Raptors' players----Lowry, Patterson, Vasquez, Amir Johnson, James Johnson... these are all cast-offs and late picks. Yet, look how well they're playing.

need exum to develop asap. That block on lowry (if i remember correctly) was awesome. still want to see gobert + favors

Look at the Raptors' players----Lowry, Patterson, Vasquez, Amir Johnson, James Johnson... these are all cast-offs and late picks. Yet, look how well they're playing.

Yeah I don't even know their coaches name but he's doing an amazing job.

Kanter put up 19 and 9 with a block. I don't think he stunk things up. Favors and Gobert defended the paint. it's mostly the Raptors just shooting 12-21 from 3-pt world.

The Raptors got 73 points from Lowry, Vasquez and Lou Williams. Think about that for a minute. That's 3 guards each going for an average of 24.3 points in one game.

Kanter put up 19 and 9 with a block. I don't think he stunk things up. Favors and Gobert defended the paint. it's mostly the Raptors just shooting 12-21 from 3-pt world.

The Raptors got 73 points from Lowry, Vasquez and Lou Williams. Think about that for a minute. That's 3 guards each going for an average of 24.3 points in one game.

This is true. There is no one on the wings that can cause disruption. We have no AK or Ronnie Brewer to do that.

I thought Snyders focus was defense.

Not just this game but the season is pathetic.

We need to use our fouls. Someone going for a dunk...hard foul. Nothing easy....

We are way way too soft. Push it until refs call something....

magic doesnt have a good pg, so we have a chance i guess....

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I agree.
Nothing against kanter, I got much love for him and his game, but I want an extended look at gobert/favors.

I thought exum and gobert changed the game defensively. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't think passive is the word for exum. Maybe patient, fearless. I still don't know what he is Gonna become, but he has the tools. I wonder if he would play differently as a starter.

Just to see here, whose defense is worse Burke or Kanter? I'd go with Burke, because his breakdown on defense puts strain on the whole team.

I thought exum and gobert changed the game defensively. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't think passive is the word for exum. Maybe patient, fearless. I still don't know what he is Gonna become, but he has the tools. I wonder if he would play differently as a starter.

I didn't watch the whole game, but the parts I watched of Exum and gobert on the court looked great. Rudy is special defensively and Exum has great length to disrupt players on D. Can't wait for Exum to get his offense going.