What's new

Game Thread Game thread calendar doesn't show a game today but we play the Nets

Added to Calendar: 01-20-23

I guess if we can hang on in the game with bad team-ball and not using Kessler's and Lauri's height advantage inside... then be it. We all know this game how it has gone that Lauri 20 pts streak will end tonight. 4th will be JC vs. Kyrie war of the worlds. I place bets on Irving.

We need to unleash the Lauri if we are going to win this one.

Crowd is flat and Nets have more energy on their second of the back to back. Not a good sign.
Royce seems happy to be home- loves these rims.

This is a very good team since Vaughn took over. They’ve been slumping a bit since Durant went down but prior to that had been one of the hottest teams in the league.

I guess if we can hang on in the game with bad team-ball and not using Kessler's and Lauri's height advantage inside... then be it. We all know this game how it has gone that Lauri 20 pts streak will end tonight. 4th will be JC vs. Kyrie war of the worlds. I place bets on Irving.

A flamethrower vs a dude who is afraid of needles and falling off the edge of the earth.

My money is on the flamethrower

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Lauri is going to score 20+ tonight. Just watch.

Conley is playing good defense on Kyrie but Kyrie is just a really good scorer.