What's new

Game Thread - Jazz @ Spurs 5 PM MTN

Exum knows that if he makes an error he can unlace the shoes and get the sweats on and relax for the night. Other Jazz players, not so much .
i hate on exum alot (and alot of it rightfully so as a 5th year player), but he and allen play very tight b/c they get yanked for 1 or 2 mistakes (and sometimes by no fault of their own) and never see the court again.

But they're coming off of 3 days rest.

doesn't matter unless the game is winnable which tonight's wasn't. the hope should be to go 1-1 on a road back to back and part of that comes with managing minutes. they were down 15 w/ 3 min left w/ very little chance of winning the game. he absolutely should've pulled the starters out before they travel tonight for a game against a tougher OKC team tomorrow.

Don't hate on one of the best prospects the Jazz ever landed. Sheesh. Mitchell has had a heavy load and needs some help. Gobert is the only other player breaking 13 ppg. Remember Hayward in his second year?

Don't hate on one of the best prospects the Jazz ever landed. Sheesh. Mitchell has had a heavy load and needs some help. Gobert is the only other player breaking 13 ppg. Remember Hayward in his second year?
U didn't the question what's the difference between ab and Donovan. It's quin Snyder

No one can answer what's the difference between ab and Donovan cause they know it's quin. Fire quin

Isn't it funny how Rudy played almost 34 mins and has 0 fouls? Effin' Zebras got their plan folded after that last game and decided to back off for the moment. lolol

It’s almost hilarious how much crap Ball and Fultz receive compared to Exum. He’s a much bigger bust than those two. Exum was the #5 draft pick but still looks lost most of the time on offense.

It’s time to trade him and go with Neto.

Fultz was a #1 pick and he is not contributing to his team and shows no signs of doing that. Do you know how valuable a #1 pick is? That fact alone makes him a bigger bust than Exum is, regardless if Exum averages 1 point for the rest of his career.

I actually like both. I just think they're the same player. Let's all just agree fire quin
Having only come here since Exum (I presume) you have absolutely no context. You didn’t live through the Corbin years (how we even came upon Exum), so you’re not going to find much sympathy here.

It's ok I know I'm right. About ab and Donovan being the same player. Everyone seems to agree.

It's ok I know I'm right. About ab and Donovan being the same player. Everyone seems to agree.
Interesting you would say that. I noticed that RPM has Dante as the 435th best player in the league and Alec Burks as the 436th best player in the league (out of 447 players)