What's new

Game Thread - Jazz @ Trail Blazers 8 PM MTN

Mitchell is playing like his girlfriend cheated on him. Hopefully he plays like he cares at all in the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank the lord for our 3 point shooting the last couple games with our startling backcourt shooting like ****

I get sick of when Donovan’s struggling and continues to settle for contested, off the dribble threes.

6 point lead with as well as we shot the three is a little scary. Hope we can avoid our eight minute scoring drought in the second half.

Go with Crowder to start the second half.

I'm thinking we could have used a couple more minutes of Korver in the first half. It was fun watching Ingles-Korver-Crowder-Exum together on the court.
This is by far the most entertaining lineup the Jazz can offer....

At the moment these guys deserve to take some of Rubio and Mitchell’s minutes.

By the way has Mitchell got some mysterious injury because he has no energy whatsoever. Seriously doesn’t deserve to be in the starting lineup at the moment.

Hopefully Donovan can have a big second half. We need him.

I’ve hated playing in Portland for at least the past 10-12 years. Seems like they always have guards lighting us up from the perimeter dating back to Martell Webster and Steve Blake. I feel like McCollum and Lillard never miss — ever — any time we play them.