What's new

Game Thread - Jazz VS. Nuggets - November 28th, 2017

ThlYwot.jpg

Awesome! Make it so!!!

Won't be able to see the game tonight:(...how about three players scoring 20+? Mitchell, Hood and Favors:)

I'd settle for hitting 45% of our shots and keeping it even in the paint. We walk out with a win if this happens.

Kane Fitzgerald ejected LeBron tonight. First time he's ever been ejected. Considering how much he complains it's shockingly the 1st time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We are catching a break here... Nuggets without Millsap, Wizzards without Wall, Clippers without Blake...Bulls and Bucks are easily beatable. Should go at least 5-3 in next 8 games and maybe beat either Thunder or Pelicans as well.

I gave up making optimistic projections because, as soon as I do, the team goes into a nosedive that ends ugly.

Hopefully, this type of jinx applies only to me.

We are catching a break here... Nuggets without Millsap, Wizzards without Wall, Clippers without Blake...Bulls and Bucks are easily beatable. Should go at least 5-3 in next 8 games and maybe beat either Thunder or Pelicans as well.

Jazz have injuries too. So teams are getting a break too. In the NBA, being on the road is tough and the Jazz have been horrible on the road so none of those games are guaranteed wins.

Hekate: No hood
Hekate: that sucks
yamers: yeh hes bench squad
yamers: wait what
yamers: no hood??!??
Hekate: feels like we are tanking even though we aren't trying to.
Hekate: out with ankle soreness
Zombie: Jonas looks so awkward driving to the hoop lol

This post is using recent content from chat. Join the chat anytime! https://jazzfanz.com/pages/chat

Zombie: Jokic with two early fouls. Huge if we can get him in could trouble
MDAV28: Hood is out? Wtf
Zombie: That pass by Jokic. Nah god.
yamers: rubio thought he was curry
Hekate: nice scream jonas
Witty: anyone got an espn link
JazzMan4Life: We didn't give 'em a big lead to start.
Hekate: I hate it when Rubio goes for heat checks
Hekate: I have a stream with Utah anouncers

This post is using recent content from chat. Join the chat anytime! https://jazzfanz.com/pages/chat

Reactions: 8