What's new

Game Thread - Jazz VS. Nuggets - November 28th, 2017

Well ... Quin's system works well when the 3's are dropping. The Jazz's problem is when 3's aren't dropping for one player, the disease spreads through the rest of the team like the flu.
The wild thing is the Jazz are 8th overall in 3pt% this year. The problem has just been for the longest time we only had 2 three point shooters to start the games and now we are rolling out 3. Also, Rubio continues to be a capable corner 3pt shooter.

It was great to see Mitchell bounce back in the 4th after being quiet for the first 3 quarters. Great players pick it up at the end.

The wild thing is the Jazz are 8th overall in 3pt% this year. The problem has just been for the longest time we only had 2 three point shooters to start the games and now we are rolling out 3. Also, Rubio continues to be a capable corner 3pt shooter.
I think we see why Rudy and Derrick can't co-exist. Need that additional threat. It's not like Jerebko is a star, but by having just Favors inside and the rest 3PT threats, it opens things up.

I was thinking that today, then I saw him at work, said hi and all, and he seemed fine. If I see him tomorrow I'll ask him what's up.

tell him its not good enough, ain't the same without him. Mind you i could deal without him going on about burks at the moment...

Suddenly the Jazz is one of NBA's best offenses. #3 in ORTG over the last 9 games with 111.7 (NBA.com)
top-10 defense too but lost 4 games during that span.

Loving this second half, great D, heaps of hustle, ingles getting inside jokic's head.

I love watching joe, always looks like they just got a dude out of the crowd that won a smack talking competition and gave him a uniform.

I think we see why Rudy and Derrick can't co-exist. Need that additional threat. It's not like Jerebko is a star, but by having just Favors inside and the rest 3PT threats, it opens things up.
I have been saying this all season.

Start Jerekbo or Thabo or even Ingles at PF. Favors is a good player but simply does not fit well next to Gobert. I'm proud of his play lately, but its too little too late.

As for those suggesting trading Gobert to keep Favors. C'mon now. Gobert has a contract, Favors is an expiring. We really going to risk another Hayward situation over oft injured Favors? C'mon

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Watched the game this morning, was nice to see Royce do well. Jazz seemed to be clicking on all cylinders. Inching closer to climbing that playoff ladder!

We were getting these good shots all season we just were not making them. Then teams packed it in even more on us in games when our shot wasn't dropping. It has nothing to do with the lineup and everything to do with guys making the open shots they weren't making before. It makes a huge difference to hit open threes consistently.