What's new

Game Thread? Jazz @ Warriors. 2nd Round. 1st Game. (8:30 MT 5/2/17)

Strutter

I apologize in advance for stepping in as a longtime lurker and making such an important game thread. But it's 3:30 and I still don't see one, so I guess it's my chance to step in and Sundiata Gaines this ****.

Jazz @ Warriors

Jazz Playoff Leaders

Rebounds: Rudy Gobert with 7.4 (7.3 by Hayward!)
Assists: Joe Ingles with 4.0
Steals: Joe Ingles with 2.0
Blocks: Rudy Gobert with 1.2

Warriors Playoff Leaders

Rebounds: Draymond Green with 9.5
Assists: Draymond Green with 7.5
Steals: Steph Curry with 2.0
Blocks: Draymond Green with 4.3

Injury Report:

Derrick Favors QUESTIONABLE with lower-back soreness
Alec Burks OUT with left knee issues

Kevon Looney OUT with hip injury
Matt Barnes PROBABLE with ankle and foot sprains
Shaun Livingston QUESTIONABLE with sprained right index finger

Notable Storylines:

How does the Warriors franchise handle the status of coach Steve Kerr? The Warriors head coach is out indefinitely due to complications from his back surgery a couple years back. Durant provides another go-to scorer for the squad, but the loss of Kerr definitely hurts the franchise in this year's playoffs run.

Rudy versus Green. Two of the best defenders in the league match up in this playoff series. While both players anchor their team's defenses, they both contribute in different ways. Green had an excellent all-around series against the Blazers, while Gobert is still recovering from his knee injury in the first minute of the first game in the Clippers series.

Ingles. Will he find a way to get into the Warriors' heads like he did in the previous series? The Jazz might need some type of psychological edge to make some metaphorical dents in the Warriors' sturdy armor.

woohooooo

WE GOT THIS

Gameday !!

we go up 1-0 so mods can lock and delete the stupid "Will you be happy with this season if the Warriors sweep?" Thread.
then proceed to ban beantown, and purge the forum of all his messages, for asking the stoopidest question in human history

TAKE NOTE!!!!

Alright Jazz are in battle mode for this game. Churro tipped spears all ready.

iR5Lxu.jpg

I apologize in advance for stepping in as a longtime lurker and making such an important game thread. But it's 3:30 and I still don't see one, so I guess it's my chance to step in and Sundiata Gaines this ****.

Jazz @ Warriors

Jazz Playoff Leaders

Rebounds: Rudy Gobert with 7.4 (7.3 by Hayward!)
Assists: Joe Ingles with 4.0
Steals: Joe Ingles with 2.0
Blocks: Rudy Gobert with 1.2

Warriors Playoff Leaders

Rebounds: Draymond Green with 9.5
Assists: Draymond Green with 7.5
Steals: Steph Curry with 2.0
Blocks: Draymond Green with 4.3

Injury Report:

Derrick Favors QUESTIONABLE with lower-back soreness
Alec Burks OUT with left knee issues

Kevon Looney OUT with hip injury
Matt Barnes PROBABLE with ankle and foot sprains
Shaun Livingston QUESTIONABLE with sprained right index finger

Notable Storylines:

How does the Warriors franchise handle the status of coach Steve Kerr? The Warriors head coach is out indefinitely due to complications from his back surgery a couple years back. Durant provides another go-to scorer for the squad, but the loss of Kerr definitely hurts the franchise in this year's playoffs run.

Rudy versus Green. Two of the best defenders in the league match up in this playoff series. While both players anchor their team's defenses, they both contribute in different ways. Green had an excellent all-around series against the Blazers, while Gobert is still recovering from his knee injury in the first minute of the first game in the Clippers series.

Ingles. Will he find a way to get into the Warriors' heads like he did in the previous series? The Jazz might need some type of psychological edge to make some metaphorical dents in the Warriors' sturdy armor.

So all we need to do is Gillooly Curry and Draymond. Easy peasy. Put in Withey and Bolomboy to crack some skulls. Figuratively and literally.