What's new

Game Thread? Jazz @ Warriors. 2nd Round. 1st Game. (8:30 MT 5/2/17)

Allow me to set the stage for this matchup before the conflict begins.

We all know the Warriors are the huge fu*king favorite(+13), winning this series is just a step in their quest to reclaim the throne. I don't need to tell their story, it's been done many times over.. they've earned every bit of it.. In fact I'll say it, It's the greatest assembly of talent I've ever seen on one team... A true embarrassment of riches...

Thats what we're up against... Okay.. Lets see what happens..

For the Jazz... this is something very different, this is about defiance.... We aim to shock the world, nothing less ... This is about staking a claim, putting ourselves on the map, by that I mean this style of play, these players, these tactics..This year, the Jazz are the best at what they do, the others in the NBA who like to play big get shut down vs Us, trust me I keep a close watch on these matters...

We have the alpha beast at the rim, he's our one and only matchup advantage and he's gonna have to do an immense amount of the heavy-lifting if Utah is to even have a chance, which I'm confident he's well prepared and equipped to do..

Now one thing I can tell you is don't underestimate Rudy, there's no good reason to at this point, he's proved his point beyond a shadow of a doubt.... He moves with the force of his country behind his back and his teammate, I can tell you with full honesty that Rudy Gobert is one of the best basketball players I've ever seen with my two eyes. He's still on his rookie contract too. He makes like $2MM this year.. Best bargain in the Biz, even moreso than Steph.. He's the closest thing to Wilt Chamberlain in this league, not Whiteside, he's an impostor in comparison to Rudy. It's not even fair to Whiteside tho to make that comparison he never even stood a chance to be nearly as good, he's a dummy....

This would be a legendary upset if it occurred. It's gonna take a sh*tload of luck but we've positioned ourselves this far. The Jazz are not healthy, no team is this time of year, Favors has been injured all year, he'll regain his explosion in a year or 2.. I'm not here to make excuses tho.. This is what it is... Perfect basketball must be played, we've gotta hit our open shots. Don't gotta do anything extra defensively, what we've done all year is enough.

We're gonna need to take one of the first 2 games and then really stake claim in this series in game 3 to be taken seriously. Thats how we'll really pique radars..
The conflict begins, there's not gonna be some feeling out process. Utah is going for the kill from the first second of tip.. We can't afford missteps the capacity of the threat is immense. Their intent is not only to win but to impose their will upon the Jazz in devastating fashion, this is put up or shut up time.

p14528_d_v8_aa.jpg

One Shot. One Kill. No Exceptions.

Now the question I ask you Jazzfanz Is; do I break out the lucky undefeated gamethread girl for this game, or game 2??

IT'S NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH!!!! THANK GOODNESS I HAVE SOME WORK I CAN IGNORE TO POST ON JAZZFANZ TO PASS THE TIME!!!! SCREW YOUR TPS REPORTS LUMBERGH!!!!

Lololol

I think that every game thread in this series should have some comments about draymond=donkey from shriek.

Photoshops please

I wonder if Rudy can get under Draymond's skin? Or vice-versa. If Rudy does it might throw their whole team off as Draymond implodes. But will the refs call the egregious fouls from Draymond that are all but guaranteed? This matchup could be epic.

Allow me to set the stage for this matchup before the conflict begins.

We all know the Warriors are the huge fu*king favorite(+13), winning this series is just a step in their quest to reclaim the throne. I don't need to tell their story, it's been done many times over.. they've earned every bit of it.. In fact I'll say it, It's the greatest assembly of talent I've ever seen on one team... A true embarrassment of riches...

Thats what we're up against... Okay.. Lets see what happens..

For the Jazz... this is something very different, this is about defiance.... We aim to shock the world, nothing less ... This is about staking a claim, putting ourselves on the map, by that I mean this style of play, these players, these tactics..This year, the Jazz are the best at what they do, the others in the NBA who like to play big get shut down vs Us, trust me I keep a close watch on these matters...

We have the alpha beast at the rim, he's our one and only matchup advantage and he's gonna have to do an immense amount of the heavy-lifting if Utah is to even have a chance, which I'm confident he's well prepared and equipped to do..

Now one thing I can tell you is don't underestimate Rudy, there's no good reason to at this point, he's proved his point beyond a shadow of a doubt.... He moves with the force of his country behind his back and his teammate, I can tell you with full honesty that Rudy Gobert is one of the best basketball players I've ever seen with my two eyes. He's still on his rookie contract too. He makes like $2MM this year.. Best bargain in the Biz, even moreso than Steph.. He's the closest thing to Wilt Chamberlain in this league, not Whiteside, he's an impostor in comparison to Rudy. It's not even fair to Whiteside tho to make that comparison he never even stood a chance to be nearly as good, he's a dummy....

This would be a legendary upset if it occurred. It's gonna take a sh*tload of luck but we've positioned ourselves this far. The Jazz are not healthy, no team is this time of year, Favors has been injured all year, he'll regain his explosion in a year or 2.. I'm not here to make excuses tho.. This is what it is... Perfect basketball must be played, we've gotta hit our open shots. Don't gotta do anything extra defensively, what we've done all year is enough.

We're gonna need to take one of the first 2 games and then really stake claim in this series in game 3 to be taken seriously. Thats how we'll really pique radars..
The conflict begins, there's not gonna be some feeling out process. Utah is going for the kill from the first second of tip.. We can't afford missteps the capacity of the threat is immense. Their intent is not only to win but to impose their will upon the Jazz in devastating fashion, this is put up or shut up time.

I don't care what others say about you (or what you say to yourself), don't kid yourself, you're one of the best fan the Jazz has.

Keep up the good work.

I really hope the refs let these teams play and don't try to screw us into 3 early fouls on a certain DMVP candidate, perhaps. cough, Jazz vs Clippers Game 7, cough, cough...

I really hope the refs let these teams play and don't try to screw us into 3 early fouls on a certain DMVP candidate, perhaps. cough, Jazz vs Clippers Game 7, cough, cough...

Ok, but they really need to keep GSW in check with those moving screens though. Also hope Draymond get all the appropriate calls he deserve.

I don't care what others say about you (or what you say to yourself), don't kid yourself, you're one of the best fan the Jazz has.

Keep up the good work.

LMAO

He has literally said he's not a Jazz fan.

Dude get with it. Have you not read the **** he says? He was here laughing after Game 3 because the Clippers were up 2-1 now he's all of a sudden a Jazz fan?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

LMAO

He has literally said he's not a Jazz fan.

Dude get with it. Have you not read the **** he says? He was here laughing after Game 3 because the Clippers were up 2-1 now he's all of a sudden a Jazz fan?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

That's why I said I think he's kidding himself thinking he's not a Jazz fan.

Did you read what he said about Gobert? That's probably some of the best thing that's ever been said about the guy. Not to mention he keeps referring to himself as 'We' in that post. He's one of us whether or not he likes to admit it.