What's new

Game Thread - Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Utah Jazz - Thursday March 15th, 2012

Jazz vs Twolves (without Barea or Rubio???) Two teams fighting for the last seed in the playoffs???????? More Raja and Josh Howard????????? Meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Pbc8SQwV8

IT'S MARCH MADNESS TIME!!!

How are your brackets going? I'm kicking butt so far!

Fans have become so disinterested in the Jazz that someone BARELY remembered to start a game thread. Haha

View attachment 737

Since no one started one... this will be the game thread and because I started it (First of the year) we will win!

The picture is our good luck charm....

GOoooooooooo Spazzzz!

Pretty sad when even SHE isn't good enough to pique my interest. And no, I didn't switch to the pther side (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm just in mourning. Only thing that would return me to normal would be hearing the Jazz have released Raja.

Seriously, I am interested to watch this team because I suspect they are about to fall apart. The veterans are sucking it up and 3 of them are on the dead end of their contracts, another veteran has a year left but fights with the coach. The youngins were probably watching, and hoping for a change at the trade deadline, but nothing happened to ease their pain.

Watson is hurt, that takes alot of life out of the second unit. Enes is ready to pull a Shirley on Al. The best youngin is waiting to get playing time behind the starter that best fills up the boxscore. The coach can't settle on a rotation, and there is not enough chicken to go around. I see a meltdown of 2011 proportions on the horizon.

Burks… that's all I got!!!!

27be5d5d.jpg

This a foreshadow that burks might actually see playing time?

Sorry about the sideways screenshot, still trying to figure this damn iPad out

Utah Jazz @utahjazz
33s
Raja Bell (strained left adductor) is expected to play tonight #MINatUTA

As Hot Rod Huntley used to say, "Put this one in the refrigerator, baby!"

If Bell's Minutes > 25 = Jazz Lose

i just want to see Bigal-pekovic duo..pekovic impresses me more and more,,i hope future-Kanter will be like him

David Locke ‏ @Lockedonsports
Coach Corbin on Alec Burks"He has done everything right. it is my job to get him more minutes on the floor. I need to a better job of that"

David Locke ‏ @Lockedonsports
Coach Corbin on Alec Burks"He has done everything right. it is my job to get him more minutes on the floor. I need to a better job of that"

He said the same exact thing, verbatim, a month or two ago.

Words mean ****. I want action.