What's new

Game Thread - Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Utah Jazz - Thursday March 15th, 2012

Seriously, I am interested to watch this team because I suspect they are about to fall apart. The veterans are sucking it up and 3 of them are on the dead end of their contracts, another veteran has a year left but fights with the coach. The youngins were probably watching, and hoping for a change at the trade deadline, but nothing happened to ease their pain.

Watson is hurt, that takes alot of life out of the second unit. Enes is ready to pull a Shirley on Al. The best youngin is waiting to get playing time behind the starter that best fills up the boxscore. The coach can't settle on a rotation, and there is not enough chicken to go around. I see a meltdown of 2011 proportions on the horizon.

Will rep when I can, since I've given too much out in the past 24 hrs.

But it's kinda funny. I've recently been watching the Jazz just to see what kind of meltdown will occur. I've got to say, I haven't been too disappointed. Watching Raja brick everything, watching Corbin choke, the complete insistence to play vets over youngsters, watching Al continue to force shots over triple teams, etc.... Pretty unbelievable how this franchise keeps banging its head against the wall and expecting different results.

I'm just waiting for a big final meltdown. I too believe it's soon coming.

And Bell, now that he no longer has the "will I go, will I stay" pressure, promptly commits 2 PF's in 3 mins. Oh yeah, he also missed a shot. Hey, maybe this is Corbin's chance to bring in Burks since Raja is in foul trouble.

Is it wrong as a Jazz fan to want this to happen. Short of a revolt, I don't see anything happening with this train wreck of a team.

Hell no. It's the only way to get better!

Since common sense to play the youngsters over the vets hasn't prevailed, something else is necessary.

As parents, we don't want our children to get sick, so we immunize. Sure they cry, but the results are worth it. We want our children to walk ride bikes and progress. They'll trip, fall, get owies... But it's worth it. Sometimes, you need to go through growing pains.

Just got home, but is that a Burks sighting, in the 1st Quarter?

The day is getting better.