What's new

Game Thread - Trail Blazers @ Jazz 8:30 PM MTN

Not really. Props to Mitchell though. He's having a great game overall. I'm frustrated by his running into walls and throwing up prayers though. It really hurts us on both of ends and I hope he grows out of it.

I hope he grows INTO it and starts hitting those shots.

Not really. Props to Mitchell though. He's having a great game overall. I'm frustrated by his running into walls and throwing up prayers though. It really hurts us on both of ends and I hope he grows out of it.

He's the only guy who can put the ball down get to the paint and do something creative. what he does is a bit of a work in progress.

It looked to me like we were dominating the boards but not so. However, our defense must be doing something right because the Blazers are missing shots all over the place! And like someone said, we make 80% of our free throws.....and this is a blowout at half-time!

It looked to me like we were dominating the boards but not so. However, our defense must be doing something right because the Blazers are missing shots all over the place! And like someone said, we make 80% of our free throws.....and this is a blowout at half-time!

It's really Lillard v the Jazz right now.

I think Rubio likes playing for the Jazz! I think he probably wishes the Jazz would have drafted him right out of college, which we probably could have done, right?