What's new

Game Thread - Warriors @ Jazz 7 PM MTN

I don't see the Wade comparison with DM. Wade was incredible. Even though I think DM is a great talent. He plays more like Kobe but obviously not as good. Better version of Monta ellis maybe

Yeah, Mitchell is missing some fairly easy passes too often. I know the guys who are usually open arent great shooters (Rubio, Exum), but if they are open in the corner you have to get them the ball when the alternative is attempting a nearly impossible layup.

I think it's probably the pressure of being the leading scorer on an offensively challenged team. He's too often in the scoring mindset as opposed to the playmaking mindset and the pressure of the former may be interfering with his ability to access the latter as often as he should.

*For the first time in Mitchell's career, I was frustrated and wanted him off the court. I hope I never feel that again.
*Korver needs more minutes
*Q's lineups are kinda confusing me
*Draymond talked trash on Rudy, and then Rudy literally shut him down. Obliterated him.
I wouldnt be surprised if they are limiting Korver's minutes to keep him fresh.

And Quin has lineup diarrhea right now. I think he's just trying to find someway to prevent the scoring droughts that happen so he's throwing a lot of different combinations out there.

Korver is absolutely on minutes restriction.

Mitchell absolutely needs to be both better and more consistent. There is no doubt in my mind that he can retain his scoring output on fewer shots and get more assists. I get the whole thing with his role, but when is enough e****ingnough?

My god, your posts have become unreadable. Welcome to my ignore list. You suck.
Wow...I'm really heartbroken over this.

Yeah, i stand by what I said. There's NO reason for Mitchell to be taking those horrible 3's that are clearly outside his range and with plenty of time left on the shot clock, other than him wanting to keep his scoring average up. He's hurting the team. If he'd be content to only take good shots, maybe his scoring avg would drop to 18/per, but it would benefit the team.

Ingles is so good. He's our best shooter and playmaker. Ingles needs to take more shots and needs the ball. I say a bit more ingles a little less of Mitchell would be good

HUGE WIN. After losing 4 of the last 5, a loss tonight after giving 100% effort for 48 minutes would have been devastating. I'm sure with the schedule easing up soon and Gobert and the crew being monsters on defense, the offense will sort itself out (which pretty much is reduced to Rubio and Mitchell waking up). Then the winning streaks will come.

Lesson to be learned for Donovan. Next off season he has to skip the world wide media tour and just do what got him here to begin with.

When he said he was going to "lock in" or something with 2 weeks left before the season that got me concerned - like someone cramming for a test .

Still plenty of time to right the ship though. And the effort is there. Maybe even pressing too much .

Right now Donovan is a good player but he is not a Super star or even an allstar. He is 137 in per and 17 as SG. He is 74 in RPM and 6 as SG. He needs to play within himself and not act like he is the best player on the court when he isn’t. Rudy is our best player and Favors is second most efficient player. Guards still need to step it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk