What's new

Game Tread: Pelicans @ Utah, 11/22/14, 7pm, MST

Gonna make an Exumple out of them. No Favors given. When they're down and their knees start to Burkle, gonna say "Hayward ya blow me while you down there? Hey, I'm talking to you! Speak Ingles?"

Evans a punk from the Hood gotta earn his street cred on the mean streets of SLC.

Didn't think I'd Gobert did you? I Kanter help myself.

That's all I got. Murry Christmas everyone!

Jesus, that was Toureible. I feel dumber for Evans attempting that.

Last edited:
Gonna make an Exumple out of them. No Favors given. When they're down and their knees start to Burkle, gonna say "Hayward ya blow me while you down there? Hey, I'm talking to you! Speak Ingles?"

Evans a punk from the Hood gotta earn his street cred on the mean streets of SLC.

Didn't think I'd Gobert did you? I Kanter help myself.

That's all I got. Murry Christmas everyone!

Jesus, that was Toureible. I feel dumber for Evans attempting that.
Pretty good.

It's murry burksmas doe

Dem teef!
a1c8a59ed52fc8e7ef253b8cd2a9550f.jpg

Wow those are messed up down there..

Kanter is so frustrating... He's clueless with the ball in his hands...

New Orleans isn't defending the 3. Good to see us punishing them for that slight.

they aren't respecting it because we have been shooting bricks. especially burks...so has to open the lanes up. prove that he can hit em.

Man if I knew my team once had a great name like "The Jazz" and it was now "The Pelicans" I would be straight up bitter. . .

Kanter sometimes does some real derp stuff.

like really derp.

If coach tells you not to dribble it and your teammates can't escape the lock down, would you be so good at not turning it over?

Him skipping the pass to the left guard is a good sign actually. Because that's where he turns it over there.