What's new

GAMETHREAD: Jazz hosting Lakers - 1/16 7pm (mst) ROOT

Westbrook finished with a massive triple-double. Like 16 points, 16 assists, and 15 boards, or something close to that.

Hoping someone puts up a Haygod highlight video from this game. Looks like he performed well
Always liked westbrook despite all the hate he gets

Anyone who don't see Haywards extreme ballinness is missing teh boat (I'm looking at you jamezz)

Mr. Hayward had a very good game tonight. I'll say that much for now...
I'm bullheaded like everyone in the region of Aragon, Spain, we're well known for that.

Mr. Hayward had a very good game tonight. I'll say that much for now...
I'm bullheaded like everyone in the region of Aragon, Spain, we're well known for that.

Yellow%20Bullhead.jpg

When I'm on business trips, on mornings after the Jazz play, I like to wake up and go to Jazzfanz and guess from the game thread whether the Jazz won or lost. (One does what one can for diversion spending endless nights in hotel rooms.) As a rule of thumb, the shorter the thread, the greater the likelihood that the Jazz won, and vice versa. With only 11 pages of comments after the Lakers game, I was pretty confident that the Jazz won. Sure enough.

The Lakers suck, so while I'm grateful for any win, this one was more or less expected, much like beating the 76ers is expected, and so no great shakes. Frankly, I would have preferred to have won with Kobe playing and jacking up 30 shots to score 28 points. Oh well, can't have everything.

My oh my, but this Laker team is really, really bad. I've hated the Lakers for years (Kobe being reason #1-he is among the biggest egotistical arseholes ever to play professional sports), but I almost (almost) feel sorry for them how putrid they've become. Kobe, his bloated salary, and that other NBA players appear to think he's as big of a egoistical douchebag as I do, combine to create lead weight that is sinking that franchise to the depths of sucktitude. May the sink towards permanent, or long-lasting sucktitude continue, and I hope to God (if there is one) that at the end of it, the narrative about Kobe has changed from one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA, to an egotistical, widely hated dickweed, who put his ego above his team's success (thus revealing him for who he really is) and who almost singlehandedly tanked one of the most successful and honored sports franchises of all time. Is this too much to ask?

I was waiting a long time for you MILF from the Fresh Market commercial

And for Big Al (CAKAR):

Her name is Reagan Leadbetter. She's a long-time TV personality in Utah. Google her and you can sign up to her facebook site...

Nice siluro, I used to go fish those, they can get up to 5 feet long, humongous creature
It's a bullhead catfish. Commonly referred to 'round these here parts as a mud cat. Usually they aren't longer than a foot.

It's interesting how most of the Lakers fans I've seen at the ESA look Mexican, just an observation

lol... I wanted to make that comment earlier but thought that it would seem way to racist... Sometimes if it looks true it may be true doe.

I love hearing what other teams fans have to say about the Jazz. Keep us updated. :)

Yep, it's nice to get a perspective from fans who aren't wearing homer glasses or filled with doom and gloom out of frustration. Funny thing, as hopeless as some Jazz fans make the situation out to be, fans around the rest of the league seem to think we've got a great future, and there is much envy. I also spend enough time on realgm to know who a lot of the guys are who know their stuff. Those guys all seem to think Utah is going to be pretty formidable within a few years.

Favors and Gobert each with 3 assists last night.

Gobert with 3 blocks and 2 steals as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 16
I hope Snyder gets to limit his shots and command him to be a passfirst. This is the thing about NBA. Players are a lot more spoiled than desired.

And again, Trey takes the most shots on the team, with Hay and Favs being "on", 7-19. This team could be scary with a solid pass first, play making PG and a couple very good 3 and D wings.

It's a bullhead catfish. Commonly referred to 'round these here parts as a mud cat. Usually they aren't longer than a foot.
I can't keep them ******** off my hook when I fish the Jordan river

As a rule of thumb, the shorter the thread, the greater the likelihood that the Jazz won, and vice versa. With only 11 pages of comments after the Lakers game, I was pretty confident that the Jazz won. Sure enough.

Just want to add that I have noticed that the gamethreads also usually shorter on the weekends because people are out and away from the tv more

lol... I wanted to make that comment earlier but thought that it would seem way to racist... Sometimes if it looks true it may be true doe.
Im certain it's true. And it's not racist.

People are so quick to call everything racist now. Some things considered racist are simply facts, and alot of the time they are not even negative facts. (Like black people being athletic or liking fried chicken)

Favors and Gobert each with 3 assists last night.

Gobert with 3 blocks and 2 steals as well.
Another few things I want to add.

Hayward 7 assists while dropping 30+ is awesome.
Kanter :-(
Ingles had about as good a game as I have seen from him despite his mediocre numbers
It's nice to have hood taking some of millsaps minutes