What's new

Gays...

The Fresh Prince

Will Rudy Go-Bear go down as your favorite Jazzman of all time? Just look 20 years down the road, gray hair Rudy still getting 20/20 games and holding 7 NBA titles as he flexes standing amongst a pile of players.

Rudy Gobert=World Domination

Will Rudy Go-Bear go down as your favorite Jazzman of all time? Just look 20 years down the road, gray hair Rudy still getting 20/20 games and holding 7 NBA titles as he flexes standing amongst a pile of players.

I like this guys spunk

If someone creates this I will give him an ongoing rep until Rudy's retirement.

Hayward still my favorite player, but Gobert and Favors are close seconds.

Gobert has had me since we darfted him. He's like Stallone in a way, and how he is in his movies. He don't say much, but when he inflicts action it's always finished off with a tell-tale of badassness and swagger. He has identity. He instills fear. He is a machine. His last name sounds like some Muay-Tai fighter that's won 40 fights straight via KO and death. Go-Bear. When I say it I feel as if I'm going to erect.

This guy is Dennis Lindseys "Dont Hate" card.

Last edited:
Gobert has had me since we darfted him. He's like Stallone in a way, and how he is in his movies. He don't say much, but when he conflicts action it's always finished off with a tell-tale of badassness and swagger. He has identity. He instills fear. He is a machine. His last name sounds like some Muay-Tai fighter that's won 40 fights straight via KO and death. Go-Bear. When I say it I feel as if I'm going to erect.

This guy is Dennis Lindseys "Dont Hate" card.

All Gobert needs is cheesy one-liners after he dunks on or blocks somebody's shot.

Yup. Not only was Stockton great, he gave me hope I could one day be a NBA player. I use to tell my mom all I needed was to be 6' tall because that was all Stockton was.

Yeah same. Lunch time basketball in High school around 1996-99 I was obviously one of the shortest on the court and not very physical and couldn't shoot it. Watching Stockton plays on ESPN and trying to emulate him on the court gave me hope that even I can play and contribute as well as anyone there.

It was a fun time.. LOL

Yeah same. Lunch time basketball in High school around 1996-99 I was obviously one of the shortest on the court and not very physical and couldn't shoot it. Watching Stockton plays on ESPN and trying to emulate him on the court gave me hope that even I can play and contribute as well as anyone there.

It was a fun time.. LOL

Years later my HIGH SCHOOL friends are still saying "I remember you liking & trying to be John Stockton on the court, HAHAHA"

I remember telling my friend (a big Laker fan) to watch out for Utah because they had just drafted a relatively unknown European center who was going to be a beast in a few years. Well, I was wrong about Fesenko, but Lindsey sure hit it big with Gobert. Second year in the league and he's holding his own against the best centers in the game. Just imagine how good he's going to be 3,5,7 years from now!

It's difficult to like anyone more than Stockton, Malone or even Hornacek, but Gobert could be right up there. Not only because of his play, but because he's completely changed the direction of the franchise. With Kanter we were just hoping to be good enough on defense. Now we're elite. And he's changed the mindset of his teammates; they feed off his intensity.

I remember telling my friend (a big Laker fan) to watch out for Utah because they had just drafted a relatively unknown European center who was going to be a beast in a few years. Well, I was wrong about Fesenko, but Lindsey sure hit it big with Gobert. Second year in the league and he's holding his own against the best centers in the game. Just imagine how good he's going to be 3,5,7 years from now!

It's difficult to like anyone more than Stockton, Malone or even Hornacek, but Gobert could be right up there. Not only because of his play, but because he's completely changed the direction of the franchise. With Kanter we were just hoping to be good enough on defense. Now we're elite. And he's changed the mindset of his teammates; they feed off his intensity.

That's what I'm saying. I mean Malone will hands down be my ATF along with Stock. But Rudy has definitely been one of the main reasons we are the team that we are becoming.

Mindset and approach make me love a player more than skill (so many Carmello's out there) and Rudy is probably the only player other than D-Will whose demeanor gets me feeling all Stock & Malone since that duo broke up. Hayward - love his game, he's focused and dedicated but the IT hasn't really shown itself for me yet. Favors, fantastic, but won't have me screaming at the top of my lungs like Rudy has in some recent games with the extra effort and attitude that says "How do I make myself a and my team Champions."

I just pray that Gobert stays healthy throughout his career.

A franchise-changing talent. We got so, so lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Rudy and think he's fantastic, but sometimes I wonder if we are hyping him up too much. playing devils advocate, what is the difference between Rudy and Deandre Jordan?

I love Rudy and think he's fantastic, but sometimes I wonder if we are hyping him up too much. playing devils advocate, what is the difference between Rudy and Deandre Jordan?

FT's, better attitude, more youth hence more room to grow with a coach that specializes in players development... Certainly it's a matchup I'm looking forward to seeing, let's let it play out on the court.

Rudy says 'bring it on DeAndre'

Stockton is my favorite, but rudy gonna creep up on him over the next ten years.

Is there any way to create a hybrid seed of these two players and put it with a Brittany griner egg... Does anybody here know science?

It was a fun time.. LOL

were you fat back then, too?

Stockton is my favorite, but rudy gonna creep up on him over the next ten years.

Is there any way to create a hybrid seed of these two players and put it with a Brittany griner egg... Does anybody here know science?

If Rudy leads the team to the trophy, how will that change your mind?