What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
Orlando helps us out, beating OKC 121-108 . Air Gordon with 40pts, 15reb, 4ast, 4stl and 1 blk.

One question I have is how 'injured' were these guys really?

Simmons was out all last season, bad enough for the 76ers to be able to grab the 3rd pick which they traded for 1st. This year he's been tearing the league apart.

So my question is, how 'injured' was he really?

One question I have is how 'injured' were these guys really?

Simmons was out all last season, bad enough for the 76ers to be able to grab the 3rd pick which they traded for 1st. This year he's been tearing the league apart.

So my question is, how 'injured' was he really?

Dude he had a Jones fracture in his foot, that is serious potentially very long term injury if not healed properly. OL, i think you're been in one too many scrums lately....

really weird. he had a broken foot for a tank year. all the sudden fultz played with his messes up shoulder this year when they are not in tank mode anymore.... okay? lol idk what's going on

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I know EXACTLY what's going on. On a tank year a sprained finger on a player and they sit him for 6 weeks, on the year they wanna make the playoff a busted shoulder and 'he's fine'.

I have an awesome fantasy team, but I have Favors & Gobert. Should I drop Favs for Nurkic?

I'm new to fantasy basketball, created a little fam league over thanks giving. I'm in 2nd in a league of 6 with only 3 being diehard NBA fans.

I have an allstar roster as I was up on all the great rookies thanks to this board, I got Ben Simmons, D mitch, tatum with Emiid, Lebron, Tobias Harrias, kemba walker, greek freek, al horford and more!

I have an awesome fantasy team, but I have Favors & Gobert. Should I drop Favs for Nurkic?

I'm new to fantasy basketball, created a little fam league over thanks giving. I'm in 2nd in a league of 6 with only 3 being diehard NBA fans.

I have an allstar roster as I was up on all the great rookies thanks to this board, I got Ben Simmons, D mitch, tatum with Emiid, Lebron, Tobias Harrias, kemba walker, greek freek, al horford and more!

Man, what a team you've got!! Good on ya.