What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
O-M-G

This 5 year old boy just hit an NBA range 3 point shot and won a scholarship to the Lakers Basketball Camp!!!

He's literally like 3 feet tall!!!

So are most of my relatives whats your point?

Tell that to Richie & Co... they agreed with me it was a disgrace.

Jesus man it was a world series game, wasn't like it was the World Cup, get over it. Actually we don't play/flog you guys enough at cricket, think we play about every five years now? should be every 2 or 3.

Damn, I'd just realized that blindfolded man didn't actually sink that 3pt shot, it was a damn prank they played on him.. LOL..

That little boy did sink the shot in the Lakers game though, that was LEGIT.

CLEVELAND -- The Golden State Warriors were on fire in the fourth quarter as they shot 53 percent to propel them to a 118-108 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday night at Quicken Loans Arena.

But in the locker room, they were suddenly cooled off.

Players were complaining about there being no hot water in the visiting locker room showers. When they walked in, they could be heard screaming in discomfort. Most of the players emerged shivering from taking a quick wash-off.

"Man, they got to do something in 'The Q.' Somebody call Bron!" Kevin Durant yelled, referring to LeBron James.

No one seemed angry; the situation was more humorous.

• i

Chris HaynesESPN Staff Writer

Rockets stormed the Clippers locker room! HAHAHA

So the Rockets sent Clint Capella to the Clippers locker room front door to knock. He did and someone opened it saw it was him and shut the door on him. While that was happening Chris Paul, Trevor Ariza, Tarik Black and Gerald Green came in the back door to the locker room and confronted Austin Rivers. They also tried to get into it with Blake Griffin. Security intervened and removed them before it got physical lol.

Chances all 5 Rockets players face a suspension? lmfao I bet Clutch fans is loving this.

Source: Wojnaroski twitter.

OMG, just saw this LIVE,

Aflolo just had a huge 'haymayker' swing at Bejelica and bareeely missed. Bejelica had to put Aflolo in a head lock just to avoid more punches thrown.

Wow, never seen that big a swing in an NBA game ever.

OMG, just saw this LIVE,

Aflolo just had a huge 'haymayker' swing at Bejelica and bareeely missed. Bejelica had to put Aflolo in a head lock just to avoid more punches thrown.

Wow, never seen that big a swing in an NBA game ever.

Youtube Malice in the Palace