What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
somehow i have no difficulty believing that.

I'd be very surprised if Boges gets picked up by anyone now. Back to Endeavour Hills for him.

Look i tidy up if there is a bird coming round...

Yeah I reckon he's done, Bucks are getting absolutely pounded by the Pacers at the moment.

Another ankle sprain for Curry...

How long can he sustain his level of play with his ankles?

If he gets another serious ankle injury (the latest seems mild), does Durant stay?

Jazz should clear room and just sign Durant this off season.

Exum-Mitchell-Durant-Mirotic-Gobert

Theres our chip.

Another ankle sprain for Curry...

How long can he sustain his level of play with his ankles?

If he gets another serious ankle injury (the latest seems mild), does Durant stay?

Jazz should clear room and just sign Durant this off season.

Exum-Mitchell-Durant-Mirotic-Gobert

Theres our chip.

This lineup makes me moist...

I dunno, is nzherald or whatever it's called, a reputable site? Never heard of it.

Nothing from your tin pot country is reputable, most of the women I know from New Zealand are pretty loose and most of the dudes from there i know are criminals. (Mind you I know a fair few criminals but still I think its a valid point.)

that was within the rules at the time, how can you call it cheating ?? Lance Cairns cheated with that "excalibur" bat he used !

Bro, all the Aussie commentators were disappointed in the decision, even Richie Benaud the Aussie Legend who I respect called it a 'Disgraceful Performance'.

Bro, all the Aussie commentators were disappointed in the decision, even Richie Benaud the Aussie Legend who I respect called it a 'Disgraceful Performance'.

Don't invoke the great Richie Benaud to us you heathen. I'd neg that if i could

Last edited:
O-M-G

This 5 year old boy just hit an NBA range 3 point shot and won a scholarship to the Lakers Basketball Camp!!!

He's literally like 3 feet tall!!!