What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
IT in the playoffs last year. Hayward opening night. Love breaks his hand. Wall’s knee is messed up. Bookie tears his Achilles. Now Porzingis with an ACL. Absolutely brutal.

Not to mention Lin's knee injury, also out for the season....

This rift on the Wizards is such a joke. I always said Wall should just hold out for the qualifying offer and walk instead of stay in Washington, he was foolish/out of his depth to sign an extension there.... I used to post those scenarios with Utah offering him the max way back when I first joined this site..

Willy Hernangomez traded to Charlotte for Johnny O'Bryant and 2 2nd rd picks..

There's a chance this is just the first domino to fall in a string of moves for both squads...

This rift on the Wizards is such a joke. I always said Wall should just hold out for the qualifying offer and walk instead of stay in Washington, he was foolish/out of his depth to sign an extension there.... I used to post those scenarios with Utah offering him the max way back when I first joined this site..

Wall is a sourpuss UK **** who is a miserable sod, nobody wants to play with him and his knees are shot. His career will start winding down in the next few years, he was right to grab some cash while he could.

Lol at the end of the day, the Cavs traded Irving for LN Jr. and Clarkson.

Just think, Hayward left UT to play with IT.

as if PHX weren't going badly enough .. they've picked up Elfrid Payton .. just to ensure they'll have one of if not the worst record and best pick.

as if PHX weren't going badly enough .. they've picked up Elfrid Payton .. just to ensure they'll have one of if not the worst record and best pick.

If they wanted to be bad they could have just started Tyler Ulis.

It's obvious they think Payton could play next to Booker as a distributor and defender.

Never liked his on court persona. Always see him shouting at the officials. Good to see the League is starting to do something about it.

Out of all the players Ive argued for on Jazzfanz, none make me prouder than Zach Lavine. Dude looks even better coming off an acl tear.

That trade for Jimmy Butler is looking pretty dumb right now. They should have sent Andrew Wiggins packing instead of overpaying him. Probably could have done the trade straight up too. Instead they sent Dunn, Lavine, and Markkanen. Wow, that really looks bad right now.

Where you at @NAOS tard

Good hell Boston is terrible.
That is why they have no shot this year at winning the East. When Lebron really plays and cares they will easily beat them. Plus you cant rely on Brown and Tatum in the playoffs yet.

Man this Cavs turnaround has been unbelievable. Probably one of the most amazing in recent years.