What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
good question .. do the Lakers want to keep and pay him or was he just part of their clearing space ?? And who would pay alot of money to IT now .. ???

If I'm the Kings or Orlando I'd probably throw good money at him. I mean, those teams are going down the toilet anyway, what d they have to lose?

good question .. do the Lakers want to keep and pay him or was he just part of their clearing space ?? And who would pay alot of money to IT now .. ???

Well yeah exactly who is going to pay for him and his 'short' comings? Maybe New York?

Danilo Gallinari has been putting up all star numbers since his return,

yes yes, until he gets hurt again

Though you have to give these guys credit, I tweaked my knee yesterday just shooting around alone... Ginobli and these old guys I don't know how they do it, I'm more impressed with Manu and his joints than Tom Brady even, and Manu still throwing down dunks

You have to work harder to stay in shape. Yoga is great when you get older. Keeps you flexible. I played in a competitive league until I was 60 and would still blow by guys in their 20s and there were guys in my league in even better shape than me. It's all about working out daily.

You have to work harder to stay in shape. Yoga is great when you get older. Keeps you flexible. I played in a competitive league until I was 60 and would still blow by guys in their 20s and there were guys in my over-50 league in even better shape than me. It's all about working out daily.

You have to work harder to stay in shape. Yoga is great when you get older. Keeps you flexible. I played in a competitive league until I was 60 and would still blow by guys in their 20s and there were guys in my league in even better shape than me. It's all about working out daily.
Wait.. you're older than 60?

Nice moment here in Minnesota with Sprewell, Cassell, Troy Hudson, Billups, all celebrating the raising of Flip Saunders' banner.

btw whatever happened to that Carlos Spencer ?? He just seemed to disappear after being your best player for a year or two

I have no idea. He plays for Auckland, and I support Canterbury, so it's kinda like Lakers and Celtics.

Wow. That's expensive. That's like the most expensive fine I've ever seen from the NBA.

I thought this might be coming... you can't be that blatant about it... sometimes as an owner you have to lie... this is one of those times.