What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
So had someone told me the Clippers would lose Chris Paul and Blake, and would end up making the playoffs while the Spurs are out - I would have told them they were crazy.

So had someone told me the Clippers would lose Chris Paul and Blake, and would end up making the playoffs while the Spurs are out - I would have told them they were crazy.

They haven't made it yet and im not sure they will. The week or two will be huge. We should win our next five (from memory) which should put us in a pretty strong position, a bunch of teams in the western playoff hunt play each other over the next two weeks. Be interesting to see who is left standing

hard to fathom exactly how bad the Cavs defense still is ...
Raptors had 15pt lead at the end of third quarter and then their coach went to mental midget state and tried to outplay small ball by playing small ball way too long. Proven to never work unless you are GSW. But Lebron was amazing and their supportive cast had game of the season, Calderon and Hill I think missed one shot between them. If Cavs and Raptors meet in EFC finals it should be a great series, Raptors will have home court this time so that could make a big difference.

Irving is having a surgery on his knee Saturday. He's done for the season.

Irving is having a surgery on his knee Saturday. He's done for the season.

The reports I saw said they expected him back by the playoffs.

Anywho, wanted to brag a bit, still hanging with the top grouping in my first season in APBR's annual NBA win-prediction contest, so pretty dang happy with that :)

The reports I saw said they expected him back by the playoffs.

Anywho, wanted to brag a bit, still hanging with the top grouping in my first season in APBR's annual NBA win-prediction contest, so pretty dang happy with that :)

He's going to be back from surgery that soon? I somehow doubt it.

Good job on your performance. ;)