What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
There's nothing good about him but his vision and passing, that's all he's got. In the NBA he's going to be eaten alive night after night.

Beverly provided a perfect blueprint of handling Lonzo. Body him up and intimidate him. So many hard nose players like that. Smart, Barrea, CP3, Westbrook, Rubio...

also ingram sucks. next durant???? hell no. he will never be as good as KD

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Man I just don't know what the hell the lakers are thinking, wait yes i do, all they care about is ratings, merch and tickets sales. Otherwise he'd be learning behind a veteran point guard. I'd seriously start Shelvin Mack before I would lonzo. A majority of sane coaches in the league would

Man I just don't know what the hell the lakers are thinking, wait yes i do, all they care about is ratings, merch and tickets sales. Otherwise he'd be learning behind a veteran point guard. I'd seriously start Shelvin Mack before I would lonzo. A majority of sane coaches in the league would

Dumb.

There's nothing good about him but his vision and passing, that's all he's got. In the NBA he's going to be eaten alive night after night.

im honestly confused as hell about the hype.

he makes an up court routine pass and everything ****s them self how great his vision is. The dude is probably going to develop but hes going to need to work a lot. He looked rly bad running the show. Lets see how he develops over the season but that was a big dud.

im honestly confused as hell about the hype.

he makes an up court routine pass and everything ****s them self how great his vision is. The dude is probably going to develop but hes going to need to work a lot. He looked rly bad running the show. Lets see how he develops over the season but that was a big dud.

What did you think about his performance tonight in his 2nd NBA game?

I see had a good game, still he shouldnt have been tske #2 he does have height and thst shot though, against a good veteran team hes going to have trouble getting the separation for it

Its because powers that be in the media have made a monster, hes the chosen one, right outta hollywood

Its really weird how much people want Lonzo to fail and how they dissect his game way more than anyone else.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Its all because of his dad. People cant separate the two. I dont like his dad either, but Lonzo seems like a good dude, and he can clearly ball. Plays the game the right way too. Whats not to like about him.