What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
This Philly team isn't half bad. They are kind of deep too.

The Opening swing has been rough on the league. Linn ruptured a tendon in his knee and his season is over as well.

CJ Miles made 6-9 3 pointers today.... who wants to bet he will be like 1-8 next game.

Watching Patrick Beverly guarding Lonzo Ball is one of the funnest thing to see so far this season.

Watching the lakers game now, they've just had the Laker Girls on, I wonder how much of a "hands on" role Magic has in the hiring policy in LA these days...

Was watching a few minutes of the LA/LA game and I’m not impressed. Never team worries me at all. Jazz can put the screws on both these teams.

Yeah they both suck, the lakers looked like dog ****

Last edited:
Poor Lonzo, now all the point guards in the League will have extra motivation to clamp him down due to Lavar's big mouth.

Extra unnecessary pressure on the young man.

Poor Lonzo, now all the point guards in the League will have extra motivation to clamp him down due to Lavar's big mouth.

Extra unnecessary pressure on the young man.

Poor Lonzo nothing. Good, shut him down. I hope he stays mediocre his entire career. About 10th in the west forever. He's a Laker, piss on'em.

Lakers are managed very poorly imho - couldn't believe they took Lonzo #2 overall. Shelvin Mack > Lonzo

I mean how did they explain away his FT% at UCLA and no mid range game? He doesn't dribble well, he's all marketing.

There's nothing good about him but his vision and passing, that's all he's got. In the NBA he's going to be eaten alive night after night.