What's new

General NFL 2010 Regular Season Thread

Sunday Night Football has the absolute worst theme song I've ever heard. Most of the time I'll change the channel because I'm so annoyed and disgusted, but this is gonna be a good game.

Sunday Night Football has the absolute worst theme song I've ever heard. Most of the time I'll change the channel because I'm so annoyed and disgusted, but this is gonna be a good game.

I agree. The opening theme with Faith Hill and the non-lyrics theme both suck. Not to mention, most Sunday night games either feature NFC East teams or the Colts, I can't stand SNF most of the time.

I miss this from when I was a kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYF9vZWgWA&feature=related

Josh_McDaniels_Todd_Haley_Handshake2.jpg

What a little bitch.

Did the Niners finally find the right Smith? He sure looks more promising than the other one.

Did the Niners finally find the right Smith? He sure looks more promising than the other one.

Is it bad that I wanted the 49ers to lose today? I really want Singletary gone. I'm afraid the 49ers will somehow win the division, and Singletary won't get fired.

How much longer do we have to hear the anonymous reports of how Chilly has lost that locker room? Lame friggin' duck coach. Get him out of Minnesota!

Is it bad that I wanted the 49ers to lose today? I really want Singletary gone. I'm afraid the 49ers will somehow win the division, and Singletary won't get fired.

The 49ers have been out of the playoffs for so long, I'll take it any way it can happen. Even if it means sneaking out a horrible division. It's highly unlikely it'll happen though...Singletary is a goner.

I'm shocked no one commented on that ***-whipping last night. 21-0 about five minutes into the game. 35-0 less than a minute into the second quarter. Wow. My Eagles look scary good. I mean, I've been watching football like crazy for about 25 years and don't remember any such absolute domination.

Vick, Jackson, Maclin, Avant (a very underrated 3rd wr), Celek (very good--just not getting many targets), and McCoy. Insane speed and skill. Our o-line is finally coming together too. If our defense can get healthy, perhaps this could be our year. I think this Giants game this week will be good for us either way.

I would say the winner of the Eagles/Giants game is a good indicator of who will be contending for the Superbowl for the NFC. There are so many weapons on that Eagles offense and they can beat you so many different ways...I don't think the Giants will be able to keep up.