What's new

George Hill OUT tonight

yeah I want Exum to play but not because GHill can't suit up ,but instead for Mack.

Jazz still need Hill as long as he's a Jazz

Exum hasn't played PG for the Jazz in a while. I think this means more Mack and Neto.

Favors didn't look great last game. What's the word on him?

Chronic issue with him and he's on the wrong side of 30. I wouldn't give him big money.

But how come I think Snyder will start Mack or Neto and Jazz will be down 15 pts in the 1st quarter and Golden State coasts the rest of the game with the 1st quarter lead as the buffer.

Neither Mack or Neto was as fast or long as Hill on defense and yet Hill had a hard time staying in front of Curry.Jazz are already slow with Diaw,JJ,and Ingles ,then add Macks heavy feet or Net's shortness to the mix ...we'll be in trouble.

Congrats Hill. You replaced Hood in my avatar. There's no way I overpay Hill with a chronic injury. Not to mention his defense just isn't that impressive. Mack starting tonight makes me want to throw up.

He was probably trying to play through it the first game, which didn't work out well. But sure, let's all cry and insult him for being soft.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats Hill. You replaced Hood in my avatar. There's no way I overpay Hill with a chronic injury. Not to mention his defense just isn't that impressive. Mack starting tonight makes me want to throw up.

You deserve Mack, though, as does everyone who trashes on Hill.