What's new

George Hill OUT tonight

He's right tho. Mack is currently the better option. I have no doubt that Exum will eventually be better. Considering the bar is an inch above the ground.

Mack is the better option based on what? The fact that we're down 0-3 or the fact that he's 9-29 from the field in the series with some ridiculously bad 4th quarters or the fact that he can't guard Curry or the fact that he has missed a ton of bunnies or the fact that he has very bad mental errors? Which one is it?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Mack is the better option based on what? The fact that we're down 0-3 or the fact that he's 9-29 from the field in the series with some ridiculously bad 4th quarters or the fact that he can't guard Curry or the fact that he has missed a ton of bunnies or the fact that he has very bad mental errors? Which one is it?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Its like they have stock in Mack's next contract.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's pretty much garbage time already..that is sad. Even though I thought we were reasonably successful during the season and were likely to be swept here.. I was hoping that we would at least be closely competitive. Although there is still time.. we look like we need a whole lot of miracles.