What's new

Getting into TMZ territory here but doesn't it seem like there is a disconnect between Donovan

This. It’s always felt blatanty obvious to me over the years. Maybe Rudy resents Donnie a little because of his need to brand himself and be out there. Maybe Donnie knows that.
I just didn’t see them as connected as DM was to Favs, Rubio, Royce, Joe... I didnt think it was unhealthy just something to watch. Rudy is a different dude so I didn’t think much of it. Not saying it’s toxic yet but it’s not something that is good if it continues the way it has last few games.

I just didn’t see them as connected as DM was to Favs, Rubio, Royce, Joe... I didnt think it was unhealthy just something to watch. Rudy is a different dude so I didn’t think much of it. Not saying it’s toxic yet but it’s not something that is good if it continues the way it has last few games.

Agreed. It’s tough because Rudy is so introverted in a competitive way on the court. Plus there’s the French thing which could be part of it. I don’t know...and obviously I know he speaks English but...