What's new

Giannis Antetokounmpo is best basketball prospect right now in the universe

berkkobe

I watch Exum, Wuggunz, Parker, Randle, Vonleh etc.

Only player that i liked is that Caboclo guy.

Giannis is in whole another level from this guys, his capabilities is over the world. Guy is still 19 and only 2 months older than your boy Wiggins.

John Hammond made a really good job taking him with the 15th pick last year while we were selecting overrated a** undersized trey burke.

Also you watchin wiggins chuckin and dishin to out of bounds :cool::cool::cool:

Seriously, I think Giannis Antetokounmpo is the best prospect in the Universe and Milwaukee Bucks have a bright future than us because of him.

Giannis is in whole another level from this guys, his capabilities is over the world. Guy is still 19 and only 2 months older than your boy Wiggins.

John Hammond made a really good job taking him with the 15th pick last year while we were selecting overrated a** undersized trey burke.

Seriously, I think Giannis Antetokounmpo is the best prospect in the Universe and Milwaukee Bucks have a bright future than us because of him.
cool. I like hotdogs

Heck ya dude... Just like the Knicks winning the Championship last year.

He just turned 21. For me this is prospect age range. But I respect your view on that :p
His potential is scary and he will be the reason of rule changes if he develops his game as we saw from first year to second.

He is clearly the best prospect if i add him to my prospect list:D

Oh wait. That didn't happen.
Carmelo anthony single handedly win 37 games. He is the only one who gives effort lol. This year will be differebt my man MELO and his team win championship in MECCA of basketball after 42 years.

4-11 FGs, 6 rebs (he's 6'10" - lol) and 0 assists in 33 minutes against a bunch of scrubs. And he lost to a team led by Seth Curry. Yes, he scares the **** out of me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
4-11 FGs, 6 rebs (he's 6'10" - lol) and 0 assists in 33 minutes against a bunch of scrubs. And he lost to a team led by Seth Curry. Yes, he scares the **** out of me.

Giannis AntetokounBRO does have undeniably scary potential though. It still seems like he's two or three seasons away from getting to the point where he will be a true game-changer. Even if his offensive perimeter game never comes around, he'll still be insane considering he will be able to guard four positions on the floor.

Giannis AntetokounBRO does have undeniably scary potential though. It still seems like he's two or three seasons away from getting to the point where he will be a true game-changer. Even if his offensive perimeter game never comes around, he'll still be insane considering he will be able to guard four positions on the floor.

Yeah, I'm just messing. He does have crazy potential with his length an athleticism. Solid shooting stroke as well.

Ya know.. the Antetokounmpo's will tell you the 3rd brother Kostas is the most talented, I know hes grown from 6'4 to 6'7 recently and will play HS ball in Wisconsin next year.

As for the best basketball prospect right now in the universe, I'm gonna take a long shot on a giant PG. Ill go with HS class of 2016's De'Aaron Fox. long armed 6'4 Lefty PG, dynamite athlete, awesome shooter, great defense, I have a sneaking suspicion that Fox is infact 'the real deal', whenever i watch Fox i get a strong 'this is going to work in the nba' feeling(He plays very well vs older competition).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IuF39f6Xbw

Ya know.. the Antetokounmpo's will tell you the 3rd brother Kostas is the most talented, I know hes grown from 6'4 to 6'7 recently and will play HS ball in Wisconsin next year.

As for the best basketball prospect right now in the universe, I'm gonna take a long shot on a giant PG. Ill go with HS class of 2016's De'Aaron Fox. long armed 6'4 Lefty PG, dynamite athlete, awesome shooter, great defense, I have a sneaking suspicion that Fox is infact 'the real deal', whenever i watch Fox i get a strong 'this is going to work in the nba' feeling(He plays very well vs older competition).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IuF39f6Xbw

TJ Haws is better :cool:

Giannis is in whole anotherlevel from this guys, his capabilities is over the world. Guy is still 19 and only 2 months older than your boy Wiggins.

Giannis Antetokounmpo ceiling is Nicholas Batum

This may be the worst thread I have ever seen

TJ Haws is better :cool:

I lol'd... remember that one in 3-4 years.

Harry Giles(Kevin Garnett) and Dennis Smith Jr.(Jay Williams/Steve Francis) are the 2 other players I was considering mentioning. Fox is slightly lower ranked, hes a monster on defense though, I believe hes got incredible potential to impact the game in all aspects.