What's new

Giannis Antetokounmpo is best basketball prospect right now in the universe

I can’t believe @Yell42 only has 97 posts. He used to be a prolific poster back in the early 2000s and, being an Aussie (the first and original one), I would have thought this squad would be right up his alley and would be bringing him to JFC consistently.

I can’t believe @Yell42 only has 97 posts. He used to be a prolific poster back in the early 2000s and, being an Aussie (the first and original one), I would have thought this squad would be right up his alley and would be bringing him to JFC consistently.

Early 2000s! Have you guys been breaking bread since the early days of the dail up?? (Yea I know that was early 90s - but u get me)

Are you Yell? Or are you arguing that he wasn’t the first? Can’t vouch for you, all I know is Yell was around back when we had Donyell.
I'm not Yell - he was from Melbourne. Pretty sure I was here before him, but that was a long time ago. I also kept a low profile for a long time, it was hard to talk about a game you couldn't actually watch, but only follow via box scores.

Actually, on second thoughts - I think I joined just after McLeod got dealt away, I remember everyone talking about a poster called "Coach" and how he'd be haunting the GSW board, but I never saw his posts. That's a couple of years after Donyell's time, so I guess I can only claim to be the longest active Aussie poster.

I'm not Yell - he was from Melbourne. Pretty sure I was here before him, but that was a long time ago. I also kept a low profile for a long time, it was hard to talk about a game you couldn't actually watch, but only follow via box scores.

Actually, on second thoughts - I think I joined just after McLeod got dealt away, I remember everyone talking about a poster called "Coach" and how he'd be haunting the GSW board, but I never saw his posts. That's a couple of years after Donyell's time, so I guess I can only claim to be the longest active Aussie poster.
19-13.