What's new

Give love to Rodney and Alec tonight - game thread Cavs at Jazz 7 pm 18 Jan 2019

Ugly start. It'd be nice to see them crush the Cavs early. Starting Crowder would still be the right call.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I dont even remember the last time Favors hit a corner 3. I remember he hit those two above the break 3's against the Knicks, but other than that I'm blanking.

I didn't watch from the start of the broadcast, did AB and Hood get some cheers?

I dont even remember the last time Favors hit a corner 3. I remember he hit those two above the break 3's against the Knicks, but other than that I'm blanking.
He hit a 3 in Detroit (and I had to look that up). Makes him 1-14 since the Knicks game. And he's only hit 3 of his last 20.

He hit a 3 in Detroit (and I had to look that up). Makes him 1-14 since the Knicks game. And he's only hit 3 of his last 20.
They don't even look ok. He's had more airballs than makes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For all the deserved love that Mitchell has been getting over this recent stretch, Gobert has really been something else too. More and more impressed by things he can do every game lately.