What's new

"Give me until January"

The last few games, the opposing team has had some kind of nba record milestone ..It doesn't really bode well for us at all because it means that as a team, we have been historically bad in some way or the other during those games..

OP's original statement is flawed because the friend did not meet Coach Snyder at the Best Buy. Get your facts straight man!

I think we need a reset.

This team needs to get back to having fun without the pressure. Hood wasn't ready for it.

Lets take a collective breath and start over.

Forget about playoffs for now, and just go out and try to improve.

I agree with this to an extent, but why does he treat this team like the Warriors. This team isn't designed to be a jump shooting team. Need more looks near the rim - but when Gobert gets clogged up in the middle its vital for the team to knock down the open shot.

I don't think the Jazz have a lot of guys that score at the rim well either.

Quin buys himself a lot of leeway just by sounding smart.

I think the same, he attracts consensus and sympathy mainly because he is a smooth talker and sounds smart.

I think he is good to keep the locker room together, communicate with players, develop a bit their game but in term of offensive schemes, adjustments during the game, flexibility and so on I don't think he is so good. In my opinion he is an overrated coach.

He never made a self-criticism. He said during the media day that the team will run more, attack the basket and so on but I just saw the same boring offense as last season until now.

I have the sensation that soon Gobert & Co. could lose trust in this offensive system.

I would be more harsh on Quin, but I feel like the majority of the issues are on DL (roster construction).

No I'm sure they decide the team movements together.

I want the Jazz to play the same offense that Kokoskov imposed to the Slovenia national team during the EuroBasket.

Last edited: