What's new

Gobert update thread

I get the Joe Jesus love but Rudy had 15 points on just six shots and perfection from the floor, 13 rebounds and 2 blocks...in just 23 minutes. Stud.

I get the Joe Jesus love but Rudy had 15 points on just six shots and perfection from the floor, 13 rebounds and 2 blocks...in just 23 minutes. Stud.

Gobert is an absolute beast. There is no doubt. In our 2 wins so far though it has been a single star (Gobert last night, Hayward game 1) anchoring the effort, but Ingles and JJ carrying the weight. If we can get Hayward and gobert on the floor together we won't need the Joes to do as much. But realistically it's been the Joes carrying us to those wins. Either way I'm loving it.

Got to give Rudy credit....he came back and played well! Joe and Heyward played excellent as well! Should be able to close out these clowns at home, don't ya think?

Got to give Rudy credit....he came back and played well! Joe and Heyward played excellent as well! Should be able to close out these clowns at home, don't ya think?

You're generally a hater, bro. Jazz don't need your credit. See you next time Utah loses, back here trolling again with your weird racist stuff. Peace. (It's spelled "HAYWARD" by the way.)

So when you guaranteed Gobert would not be back for the playoffs... Should we all take that as the basic value of your guarantees? Essentially worthless?

***BREAKING NEWS***

Gobert is back.

***BREAKING NEWS***

Gobert is back.

Dude. Can You believe that our squad is on the verge of making it into the 2nd round? The 2nd ****ing round.

5Si3M4r.gif

You're generally a hater, bro. Jazz don't need your credit. See you next time Utah loses, back here trolling again with your weird racist stuff. Peace. (It's spelled "HAYWARD" by the way.)

Looks to me like your the "hater"! I was a Jazz fan when your head was the size of a grape! And I always give credit, where credit is due! Rudy surprized lots of people with his early return, including YOU! That he played well was especially a nice bonus! Nobody on this board has expectactions of this Jazz team going to the Finals, either Western or NBA Finals. That they can get past the 1st round without homecourt advantage would be more than just a good season, don't ya think?

Being "surprised" that he came back when he did is far different than you shouting that you "GUARANTEE" that he will not.

Your word is dead to me.

No honor. No integrity.