What's new

Gobert update thread

Looks to me like your the "hater"! I was a Jazz fan when your head was the size of a grape! And I always give credit, where credit is due! Rudy surprized lots of people with his early return, including YOU! That he played well was especially a nice bonus! Nobody on this board has expectactions of this Jazz team going to the Finals, either Western or NBA Finals. That they can get past the 1st round without homecourt advantage would be more than just a good season, don't ya think?
I have expectations of them winning the trophy so...

#13morewins

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Looks to me like your the "hater"! I was a Jazz fan when your head was the size of a grape! And I always give credit, where credit is due! Rudy surprized lots of people with his early return, including YOU! That he played well was especially a nice bonus! Nobody on this board has expectactions of this Jazz team going to the Finals, either Western or NBA Finals. That they can get past the 1st round without homecourt advantage would be more than just a good season, don't ya think?

Hey CJ, go suck a road turd, you coot!

It's amazing to me how fast he came back and how solid he's been. We've got a fast healer on our hands and that's a good thing.

I mean, remember Boozer?

It's amazing to me how fast he came back and how solid he's been. We've got a fast healer on our hands and that's a good thing.

I mean, remember Boozer?

Well it depends on if you believe Rudy's human. I'm starting a rumour that he was actually built in a secret French government laboratory (by German scientists) to come to America and undermine your society by dominating the NBA. Boris was an early prototype, like in the terminator films...

Well it depends on if you believe Rudy's human. I'm starting a rumour that he was actually built in a secret French government laboratory (by German scientists) to come to America and undermine your society by dominating the NBA. Boris was an early prototype, like in the terminator films...

sorta related: I think Klay Thompson looks like a CGI character in every pic he is in. Maybe he's perfectly symmetrical or something? I dunno. Looks artificial to me.

sorta related: I think Klay Thompson looks like a CGI character in every pic he is in. Maybe he's perfectly symmetrical or something? I dunno. Looks artificial to me.

7gssRmG.jpg