What's new

Gobert

Recap....

Gobert was in Santa Barbara Town for P3 training. He got sick, had his appendix removed, will fly back to SLC to recover.

I hope they do a circular incision instead of a circumcision.

Language issue.
They asked Gobert if he was in pain and if he wanted surgery. Rudy said "oui, oui." Unfortunately the doctor thought that meant a procedure on Rudy's wee wee.

"I'm a Spurs guy"

Thats the competition, whats with the little brother mentality?

I think you are reading to much into it.

I think rudy is simply saying that in this particular finals match, he is rooting for the spurs.

I bet almost every player in the nba has a team that they are cheering for in these finals for whatever thier reason

I think its fine. Messina wouldn't be here long anyways. I'm sure he will be a HC in the NBA the following season.

"I'm a Spurs guy"

Thats the competition, whats with the little brother mentality?

Look around us. Half the leagues coaches and GMs are spurs Guys. Jazz coach is a spurs guy. Jazz GM is a spur guy. I heard the statues were going to be replaced with statues of RC Bufford and Kawi Leonard. This is it the apocalypse, whoa! Welcome to the new age.

Maybe Gobert is just trying to win a little love from his GM and new coach?

I agree but the difference is making that sort of comment publicly, wheres the loyalty? The Jazz probably saved Gobert from slipping to the second round

Fair enough

I think you are reading to much into it.

I think rudy is simply saying that in this particular finals match, he is rooting for the spurs.

I bet almost every player in the nba has a team that they are cheering for in these finals for whatever thier reason

He is probably a Spurs fan.

They have the best French player of all time on their team (Parker) and another French legend (Diaw).

PG_AB is being way too dumb about this. It's not a big deal. It's not being old-school, it's being asinine.

Fwiw.

I love that Rudy tweets about nba basketball. He has been commenting about games through out the playoffs. Easy to tell he loves the game, I like him more all the time.