What's new

Gobert

First off i was drunk as hell when i wrote that, good on you guys for piling on a post where i mention my dead father, I'm sure that Karma will make its way back around.

I call bull.

Im up almost 30% in the past 6 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDPkD1RaMq8

Hantlers- I spend all day and night on the internet watching #'s move, one of my comps Is used for leisure, Jazzfanz is nothing more than a tab opened on that computer. As I've said multiple times I follow basketball 365 days a year. Also theres something called multi-tasking, im quite good at it, and have been practicing techniques to increase my efficiency for years.

Also no thx on the GF, I dont trust these bitches here in NY, at my age once they hear what i do for work their eyes widen, visions of half, early retirement, paid off student-loans or shopping trips and vacations ensue, **** that. Ill pull a dime from a NYC bar whenever I please, at the cost of 1 or 2 drinks.

I used to be a model, for some big name companies from when i was a baby til adolescence, its in part how i built my bankroll from an early age.

I bet yall would have a hard time wrapping your tiny minds around the fact that I'm also an Elected Official, and have been for many years, I've received mail addressed to 'the honorable'.

First off i was drunk as hell when i wrote that, good on you guys for piling on a post where i mention my dead father, I'm sure that Karma will make its way back around.

Hantlers- I spend all day and night on the internet watching #'s move, one of my comps Is used for leisure, Jazzfanz is nothing more than a tab opened on that computer. As I've said multiple times I follow basketball 365 days a year. Also theres something called multi-tasking, im quite good at it, and have been practicing techniques to increase my efficiency for years.

Also no thx on the GF, I dont trust these bitches here in NY, at my age once they hear what i do for work their eyes widen, visions of half, early retirement, paid off student-loans or shopping trips and vacations ensue, **** that. Ill pull a dime from a NYC bar whenever I please, at the cost of 1 or 2 drinks.

I used to be a model, for some big name companies from when i was a baby til adolescence, its in part how i built my bankroll from an early age.

I bet yall would have a hard time wrapping your tiny minds around the fact that I'm also an Elected Official, and have been for many years, I've received mail addressed to 'the honorable'.

Just in case it's deleted

Give us your best five stock tips right now. Go.

Give us your best five stock tips right now. Go.

uhh, im not an advisor, i would'nt trust some of the moves ive made with someone elses money.

-Find your niches find your riches

-Learn to decipher an Earnings Report.

-Dont overthink things.

-Learn to spot a value trap and why a company like Priceline isnt one.

- With retail companies, always look at how many stores they plan to open in the coming years, It's a great indicator thats helped me catch 2 giants.

- if your into oil, learn how to read a fleet report. Gold, learn to read drilling results.

- Learn what a "dead cat bounce" looks like before it materializes

uhh, im not an advisor, i would'nt trust some of the moves ive made with someone elses money.

-Find your niches find your riches

-Learn to decipher an Earnings Report.

-Dont overthink things.

-Learn to spot a value trap and why a company like Priceline isnt one.

- With retail companies, always look at how many stores they plan to open in the coming years, It's a great indicator thats helped me catch 2 giants.

- if your into oil, learn how to read a fleet report. Gold, learn to read drilling results.

- Learn what a "dead cat bounce" looks like before it materializes

I am not going to invest based on your "tips." I already know you're completely full of ****. I just want five "tips" from you so we can track them and watch them go in the toilet since your backstory is quite obviously fiction.

I am not going to invest based on your "tips." I already know you're completely full of ****. I just want five "tips" from you so we can track them and watch them go in the toilet since your backstory is quite obviously fiction.

I tell no lies, especially not anything I've said in this thread. The initial story I posted, about the beginning of my winning ways is infact the humble version of how it went down.

If you've convinced yourself otherwise, you've really made me smile from ear to ear, which is hard to do, running laps around non-believers like yourself is what im built for. I am well aware my story is abnormal, the fact of the matter is ive only spoken on a fraction of it, i walked thru hellfire and brimstone to get to the point im at now, things that make my tale immeasurably more unlikely. People have been telling me to write a book or movie since im about 14.

Your trouble handling just part of the truth is very amusing to me, do continue on.

I tell no lies, especially not anything I've said in this thread. The initial story I posted, about the beginning of my winning ways is infact the humble version of how it went down.

If you've convinced yourself otherwise, you've really made me smile from ear to ear, which is hard to do. I am well aware my story is abnormal, the fact of the matter is ive only spoken on a fraction of it, i walked thru hellfire and brimstone to get to the point im at now, things that make my tale immeasurably more unlikely. People have been telling me to write a book or movie since im about 14.

Your trouble handling just part of the truth is very amusing to me, do continue on.

Yeah, a butcher shop and poker rooms are what I think of when I hear brimstone and fire.

Yeah, a butcher shop and poker rooms are what I think of when I hear brimstone and fire.

have you ever smelled something dead? i mean really dead.

opening the shop after the blackout was one of the craziest things i can recall,

The last time i remember that potency of funk, it was all over my fingers on the drive home from Cyrone Torbins mommas house

have you ever smelled something dead? i mean really dead.

opening the shop after the blackout was one of the craziest things i can recall,

The last time i remember that potency of funk, it was all over my fingers on the drive home from Cyrone Torbins mommas house

You are work during lockout? What team you must work for Golden Stat Maggots!!!! My team do not make this stink you talk of. We clean very very good.

Rigby confirmed that Gobert is in salt lake and working out with. Johnny Bryant and Alex Jensen. A week after an appendectomy.....all players should be as passionate and dedicated.

Hey Quin, free Gobert!

seeking relevance

Recap....

Gobert was in Santa Barbara Town for P3 training. He got sick, had his appendix removed, will fly back to SLC to recover.

Damn, that will reduce his wingspan for sure.

Rigby confirmed that Gobert is in salt lake and working out with. Johnny Bryant and Alex Jensen. A week after an appendectomy.....all players should be as passionate and dedicated.

Hey Quin, free Gobert!

I hope this is an indication there's a chance he'll be playing in Vegas.

Hey Quin, free Gobert!
I like his fire. I'm still not sure what role he has (or if he has starting potential), but he's the kind of guy that you like to have on your team. I like the heart and desire to become the best possible version of himself that he can be. With his physical attributes and defensive prowess, I think that he'll end up being a very solid player for years and well worth what it cost to buy that pick.

This thread is awesome

Loooooooool. Get a load if this guy. Do yourself a favor and read all the quoted messages in other people's replies before he deleted them.

Does he realize going into a sports forum and declaring how amazing he is in every thread, for years on end, is a sign of deep deep deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep insecurity. Insecurity most probably can't comprehend. You'd think with his "smarts" and "confidence" he would wise up. All his lying about how amazing he is probably perpetuates his insecurity. Like a snowball rolling down an endless hill. Kinda feel bad for him.

Oh and Gilles tell us your pickup artist tips. Pulling stuck up dimes with a few drinks in NYC bars, no dating lyfe for you. Spill the beans bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pgab claimed he used to be a model. Tell the truth when you need some you pay. Your a need who watched all this ball but I bet can't play a lick of bball. He rich and handsome and prefers bball over women. anyone that believes this fool is insane.

I bet in real life he lives with his mother and he watches kids play bball that are 12 and 13. Think about Herbert on family guy when watching little league world series. Ya declaring how great he is on every thread is no doubt a insecure move. When you got it you don't have to tell strangers. In fact he such a stud he post on a board no one likes him. I bet it's like this on numerous boards for him.

I bet in real life he lives with his mother and he watches kids play bball that are 12 and 13. Think about Herbert on family guy when watching little league world series. Ya declaring how great he is on every thread is no doubt a insecure move. When you got it you don't have to tell strangers. In fact he such a stud he post on a board no one likes him. I bet it's like this on numerous boards for him.
Omg!! He does promote himself quite a bit. Haha.