What's new

God and Country

I don't have to reconcile those things because they aren't connected.
Christian Nationalism isn't connected to Christian Nationalism? The statistics I presented are for Christian Nationalism, not Christianity. The data falsifies your hypothesis.

Project 2025 is something that normal real Americans should become familiar with. It’s the vision of what many Christian nationalists want to implement in a second Trump term. They want to turn America into an authoritarian regime, like Russia or Hungary. If you value the freedoms and prosperity of a multicultural democratic America, you’ll want to know what Trump and his Christian nationalist allies have in store!

Project 2025 is something that normal real Americans should become familiar with. It’s the vision of what many Christian nationalists want to implement in a second Trump term. They want to turn America into an authoritarian regime, like Russia or Hungary. If you value the freedoms and prosperity of a multicultural democratic America, you’ll want to know what Trump and his Christian nationalist allies have in store!

Wow! What an amazing find (after @Red has been talking on and on about for half a year now).

He would have help concentrating power in the Executive, though, if the “Project 2025” braintrust can realize its goals for Trump 2.0. I hope not. And would hate to wake up to Trump and both houses of Congress in his corner.

This is the type of thing that bears repeating.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

NdrtsaO4xD-2.png

This is the exact same type of Brown Shirts used to say about the Jews. Not to mention these protest you Brown Shirts are having all over the country literally to hate Jews and other Christians. Did you read a out the straight fear you Brown Shirts are putting into innocent Jews and Christians all over the country. Fir example at Google the straight hate you all pushed? Dud you read how you all were intimidating Jews with hate? This is exactly what Brown like you, @Red @The Thriller @Sardines are doing. The sheer hate you have towards others.

Show me where Christian Nationalist are spewing like you are fish. You mellow dramatic Nazis. Seriously... you Brown Shirts are literally the only out commiting hate cranes against fir being Christian. Literal hate speech.

Roehm’s Brown Shirts roamed the streets picking fights, assaulting non-Aryan citizens, particularly Jewish citizens. Shops were looted and burned, the Brown Shirts’ mission to stir unrest and the need for law and order became a campaign issue. Behind the scenes, Hitler encouraged Roehm, while at the same time publicly stated that his party was the party of law and order

@Red @The Thriller @fishonjazz @Sardines

Care to explain how this is not you, you little wannabe Brown Shirts? Let's hear it. It exactly you...

In common language, “hate speech” refers to offensive discourse targeting a group or an individual based on inherent characteristics (such as race, religion or gender) and that may threaten social peace.

To provide a unified framework for the United Nations to address the issue globally, the UN Strategy and Plan of Action on Hate Speech defines hate speech as…“any kind of communication in speech, writing or behaviour, that attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender or other identity factor.”

There is no legal definition of "hate speech" under U.S. law, just as there is no legal definition for evil ideas, rudeness, unpatriotic speech, or any other kind of speech that people might condemn. Generally, however, hate speech is any form of expression through which speakers intend to vilify, humiliate, or incite hatred against a group or a class of persons on the basis of race, religion, skin color sexual identity, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, or national origin. 1

Hate speech, speech or expression that denigrates a person or persons on the basis of (alleged) membership in a social group identified by attributes such as race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, physical or mental disability, and others.

I've never made that claim. Nor would I. Christian Nationalism is a response to the loss of power by white, rural, Christians. Christians ARE LOSING POWER. An they are terrified. Thus Christian Nationalism.
Wasn't it Hitler that also arrested his political opponents like you Jew and Christian hating Nationalist are doing? Violently marching, disrupting Jewish events, blocking bridges, rioting in college campuses, and intimidating Jews at the workplace like Google? Kids can't even go to school without fear because of y'all and your blatant hate. Right? What you Jew and Christian Hating Nationalist are doing as we speak is EXACTLY what you are accusing others of doing. You are the only one hating people because of their religion then fabricating fantasies that others are going to do less than what you Jew and Christian hate groups are doing in this very thread.

@Red @The Thriller @fishonjazz @Sardines

Do you guys ever think before you say stuff? This literally just shows how you have no independent thoughts. None. I'm literally proving that you guys hate for no reason other than allowing @Red to psychotically brainwash you. Literally brainwashing. You have no clue what you really believe. Contradicting hypocrites. Lol hours ago you hated Christian Nationalist, now you want one for president. To be clear calling others Christian Nationalist is nothing more than ardent hate speech. Nothing... don't let @Red teach you this hateful diatribe. There is nothing wrong with "God and Country" and no, nobody is going to do the stupid bigoted propaganda red put on his post.

I'm liking Johnson more and more. Maybe he'd be a better Presidential candidate. Of course the right would never vote for him because he's, you know, not insane. But he's working himself into viability if he keeps doing good stuff like this.

Agreed.

NEW CONGRESSIONAL REPORT HIGHLIGHTS MIKE JOHNSON’S CHRISTIAN NATIONALIST VIEWS

Members of the Congressional Freethought Caucus (CFC), a collection of 20 lawmakers in Congress who seek to “protect the secular character of our government by adhering to the strict Constitutional principle of the separation of church and state,” released a white paper report on Wednesday showcasing Speaker of the House Mike Johnson’s (R-Louisiana) disturbing Christian nationalist views.

Last edited:
This is a really good interview with former Trump admin member Elizabeth Neumann. She tells how the administration noticed how wherever trump held rallies, crime and violence increased. Trump refused to talk about domestic terrorism until 2020, when he tried to label antifa and BLM domestic terrorists. She also brings up how MAGA candidates like Kari Lake are fanning the flames of civil war and Christian nationalism by telling supporters to “put on the armor of god” and “get their glocks ready.” Why would someone need to get their glocks ready? Is that how disagreements are settled in a democracy?

Interesting episode, about 30 mins.

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-daily-blast-with-greg-sargent/id1728152109?i=1000652834465
It should also be noted that Trump, not Biden, is talking about rounding people up and mass deporting “others.” If we want to draw up comparisons to the past, then we need to be honest about it. One candidate is talking about being dictator on day 1 while the other candidate is not. Remember, “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by.”

That’s very dangerous.

View: https://youtu.be/hyxSA_udawk?feature=shared

View: https://youtu.be/PRpfNJMpHcc?feature=shared

This is a really good interview with former Trump admin member Elizabeth Neumann. She tells how the administration noticed how wherever trump held rallies, crime and violence increased. Trump refused to talk about domestic terrorism until 2020, when he tried to label antifa and BLM domestic terrorists. She also brings up how MAGA candidates like Kari Lake are fanning the flames of civil war and Christian nationalism by telling supporters to “put on the armor of god” and “get their glocks ready.” Why would someone need to get their glocks ready? Is that how disagreements are settled in a democracy?

Interesting episode, about 30 mins.

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-daily-blast-with-greg-sargent/id1728152109?i=1000652834465
It should also be noted that Trump, not Biden, is talking about rounding people up and mass deporting “others.” If we want to draw up comparisons to the past, then we need to be honest about it. One candidate is talking about being dictator on day 1 while the other candidate is not. Remember, “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by.”

That’s very dangerous.

View: https://youtu.be/hyxSA_udawk?feature=shared

View: https://youtu.be/PRpfNJMpHcc?feature=shared

Lol f* Qanon type fear mongering. Lol addicts man. Your party is marching against Jews, literally marching chanting death to America. You guys in this very thread are openly hating Christians... openly.

It's so damn obvious how much you all want to kill other Americans. Blaming me for your blood lust. No. We do not want war. Now you go. Watch this... he wont. He can't. It's impossible for him.

Last edited:
Why would someone need to get their glocks ready? Is that how disagreements are settled in a democracy?
Yes. Historically, disagreements are settled in a democracy by violence. The Founders warned us of this quirk of democracy a quarter of a millennia ago when they wrote in Federalist #10:

... democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths.

We have the Christian and Jew hating Nationalist calling others out while Democrats are shutting down colleges, insurrecting city blocks again, spewing death to America, spreading fear and literal Nazi'ism across our country towards Jews and Christianity This is now happening on forums like this very thread, in colleges, in the work place and the streets. I've always wondered how Nazi Germany happened but it's right in front of us right now. These people aren't even hiding their hate for not only the Jewish and Christian religion but for this beautiful country.

Attacking Western civilization, attacking police, attacking Western Religion, intimidating Jews and Christians at schools, at rallys, at work, on sports forums is all part of the plan to eliminate Capitalism. Let's not forget about brainwashing children that biology is not 100% factual and hiding these freaks teaching sexuality to kindergarten children to secretly turn them on their parents. Brainwashing.... Attacking women and their Title IX constitutional right of privacy in the biggest human rights violation since Democrats put Japanese in internment camps. This is all part of the Marx's Communist and Mein Kampf. I'm noe saying that to troll this is Literally how the Brown shirts were made and Karl Marx described it in Communist Manifesto. Literally...by...the...book... different ideologies oddly but same goal. Hate and terrorism.

Oh but Christian Nationalist are the problem. People that love America and read the Bible are "going to make America Russia in 2025"... what a flat out stupid conspiracy. The only ones out spewing hatred towards others are the very people hating Christians. The only ones shutting down colleges is those pointing the finger at Christians.. Shutting down city streets, showing up at work to spew hate.

Edit: Oh I forgot about arresting political opponents... something that only these fascist dictators like Hitler, Stalin, and Moa did. Literally rigging elections by unconstitutionally taking leading candidates out of voters hands while claimimg people who believe in God are the problem and dictators...

Last edited:
I don’t think Christian nationalists have a monopoly on Christianity. I’m very Christian but I find Christian nationalists to be unbelievably low info and deplorable and Christian nationalism to be a repugnant ideology. It’d quite antithetical to the actual Christianity that Christ taught. His kingdom is not of this world. It knows no border or ethnicity. It’s not like Christ said, “American Christians are the best and if you happened to be born a few miles north, well **** you.”

Jesus the Christ and his kingdom are for anyone anywhere that is willing to take upon his name and abide by his teachings. His kingdom is actually antithetical to nationalism. I should love the foreigner just as a neighbor because at the end of the day, we’re both children of god. This is the Christianity that I believe in. Christian nationalism is merely fascism with a Bible.

Again, everyone should go see Civil War. The movie will change you. It's gripping and terrifyingly realistic.
I’m pretty sure I saw an advertisement for it today!

IMG_5346.jpeg
Lol! Republicans could instantly win back congress if they just dropped 2-3 dotards in each house from their party. What thinking person actually likes Gaetz, MTG, Bobo, Cruz, Mike Lee, and football coach?

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1782918181431935226?s=46

Reactions: Red
I don’t think Christian nationalists have a monopoly on Christianity. I’m very Christian but I find Christian nationalists to be unbelievably low info and deplorable and Christian nationalism to be a repugnant ideology. It’d quite antithetical to the actual Christianity that Christ taught. His kingdom is not of this world. It knows no border or ethnicity. It’s not like Christ said, “American Christians are the best and if you happened to be born a few miles north, well **** you.”

Jesus the Christ and his kingdom are for anyone anywhere that is willing to take upon his name and abide by his teachings. His kingdom is actually antithetical to nationalism. I should love the foreigner just as a neighbor because at the end of the day, we’re both children of god. This is the Christianity that I believe in. Christian nationalism is merely fascism with a Bible.
Great post