What's new

Going out into the desert overnight this weekend.

Taking some wine so I made some redneck wine glasses.
y8a4uqaz.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Somehow all that caught my attention was the Kentucky Wildcats pitcher next to toilet paper.

Btw: Great job on the burglary jokes. Wish I could join you guys, but with us Germans these activities usually go out of control. So I gotta pass to preserve my countries reputation.

Reactions: ema
ECTYA and Duck... you guys should be careful. It's a tarp.

He has night vision goggles and a pair of swimming goggles with one lens.
PKM is also camping in his indoor garden/forest..... you will be caught.

Sorry to ruin it PKM.

Seriously it has been proven that pee-drinking is the only way to survive in the desert. I am always sure to take some extra pee with me when I go into the desert. Can't ever have enough.

Weather calling for thunderstorms between 2pm and 10pm. Going out anyway.
May have pics to upload Sunday evening.. either me being a badass or weeping uncontrollably.. nothing likely in between.
Taking two women, a 14yr old, 11yr old, 10yr old, 6yr old, 3yr old (todays my little Lillian Breeze birthday) and a 6mo old.

May have pics to upload Sunday evening.. either me being a badass or weeping uncontrollably.. nothing likely in between.
Taking two women, a 14yr old, 11yr old, 10yr old, 6yr old, 3yr old (todays my little Lillian Breeze birthday) and a 6mo old.

famous last words.

It will take a long time to dig that many holes.

I'm taking my wife, 5 of my kids, one of my wife's friends and her little girl.

#prayforPKM

You're looking at this all wrong. EVERYTHING is better when a threesome is involved.

I'm going to a place called diamond fork.

Decent fishing, natural hot springs, nice campground.
Prettt dope spott

You quasi-invited me to go with you. (I invited myself when you were plowed.). I'm glad I flaked out.

Be careful PKM. Be sure you are prepared to drink your pee, or someone elses.

QFO.

OK, there are some gardening tools and a few cool stuff here,

brand new lawn mower,
a trolley,
another set of ATV goggles(might be bait)
a cool bike(nice),

Lets see what's inside...

Lol... we got stuck for the first time ever. Down to the axles in mud. Thank Dalamon's gods that a truck came by within a couple hours and gave us just that little nudge we needed to get unstuck.

Some funny as hell vids forthcoming within a couple days with my wife and her friends sound effects as I plowed through mud at high speeds (no anal). Dont neg me Colton!!!!!! I was just clarifying!!!!!!!

Lol... we got stuck for the first time ever. Down to the axles in mud. Thank Dalamon's gods that a truck came by within a couple hours and gave us just that little nudge we needed to get unstuck.

Some funny as hell vids forthcoming within a couple days with my wife and her friends sound effects as I plowed through mud at high speeds (no anal). Dont neg me Colton!!!!!! I was just clarifying!!!!!!!

Within a couple days?? What did you do, give them to Xsy for editing?

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Did you map out where you buried the bodies, or did you just memorize the GPS coordinates. That would probably be smarter.