What's new

Going out into the desert overnight this weekend.

Lol... we got stuck for the first time ever. Down to the axles in mud. Thank Dalamon's gods that a truck came by within a couple hours and gave us just that little nudge we needed to get unstuck.

Some funny as hell vids forthcoming within a couple days with my wife and her friends sound effects as I plowed through mud at high speeds (no anal). Dont neg me Colton!!!!!! I was just clarifying!!!!!!!

13 years later and screwing with my wife off-road never gets old. Please load them and I'll put up "chasing" sheep in return (stoked).

I'd suggest as much.

A JF poker game slash camp trip would be bad ***. I'd even contribute all my empty cans to fly the Albanian over (which might almost be enough).

Let's do it. Seriously. AND what you suggested above, as well.

I'd suggest as much.

A JF poker game slash camp trip would be bad ***. I'd even contribute all my empty cans to fly the Albanian over (which might almost be enough).

Down.

The light of the campfire, only supplemented by the illuminence of the stars and the glowing faces of my jazzfam.. in.
Would be fun to be in the middle of nowhere playing cards and drinking beer, playing by fire and flashlight.
Right?

Near-beer for the Mo's and Alb's (roofie is still okay doe)

The light of the campfire, only supplemented by the illuminence of the stars and the glowing faces of my jazzfam.. in.
Would be fun to be in the middle of nowhere playing cards and drinking beer, playing by fire and flashlight.
Right?

Then comes the murders one by one. Sounds like a B Horror movie.

Let's just all go to burning man.