What's new

Golden State Warriors @ Utah Jazz -- Tue. Jan 30th 7pm MST

Good news: Hood's leg contusion is fully healed
Bad news: He's out with a bruised ego because some fans were mean to him.

Hood makes Boozer seem like Cal Ripken Jr.
TBH, can't wait until he's gone.

Whoever decided to unveil these jerseys on the night we play the Warriors should be fired.

why?

for choosing a game that was pretty much a guaranteed big crowd? That's PR, and a good decision. And, what if we win, too.

could the psychology work right, the folks cheering and all, to get us a big win?

why?

for choosing a game that was pretty much a guaranteed big crowd? That's PR, and a good decision. And, what if we win, too.

could the psychology work right, the folks cheering and all, to get us a big win?
Seems like the jerseys and court could sale plenty of tickets themselves.

In other news, Warriors trolling:

Seems like the jerseys and court could sale plenty of tickets themselves.

In other news, Warriors trolling:

It made sense from a marketing point of view and schedule-wise. Most teams began playing with their new jersey the last few days but unfortunately the Jazz were on the road. Also, this is a good opportunity to show off the court and jerseys to the whole league/ other fan bases as GSW is the most popular team in the NBA and thus the most watched on league pass.

BTW, where the hell are those guys? lol. They also trolled us last year. They know Jazz fans are salty

It made sense from a marketing point of view and schedule-wise. Most teams began playing with their new jersey the last few days but unfortunately the Jazz were on the road. Also, this is a good opportunity to show off the court and jerseys to the whole league/ other fan bases as GSW is the most popular team in the NBA and thus the most watched on league pass.

BTW, where the hell are those guys? lol. They also trolled us last year. They know Jazz fans are salty
I get the marketing standpoint, but the GS game would have sold well with or without the court and jerseys and Iran not like this game is on national TV or anything. If anything I’d use it as a promotion to sale more tickets to games that wouldn’t sale well. I just hate to see the first game they’ll rolled out be a blowout, and it may not be....but the Warriors are pretty good.

As for where they are, it’s a place where you are basically locked in a room and have to figure out how to get out. The trolling is actually pretty funny, it shouldn’t bother anyone really.

I get the marketing standpoint, but the GS game would have sold well with or without the court and jerseys and Iran not like this game is on national TV or anything. If anything I’d use it as a promotion to sale more tickets to games that wouldn’t sale well. I just hate to see the first game they’ll rolled out be a blowout, and it may not be....but the Warriors are pretty good.

As for where they are, it’s a place where you are basically locked in a room and have to figure out how to get out. The trolling is actually pretty funny, it shouldn’t bother anyone really.

Showing the jerseys and the court to a broad audience seems to be more important than using them to sell more tickets. I don't think being on national TV is as relevant as it used to be, considering the growth of league pass and streaming services (thanks Reddit). Average fans and media follow the Warriors. And DM+Rudy vs the Warrios should be a fun game to watch (unless you prefer a Kawhi-less Spurs vs Nuggets). Losing with the new court/jerseys blows, but hopefully is a close game.

Actually that sounds like fun. Yeah it shouldn't, but some fans take offense for silly things

I was going to say a blowout loss for the jazz but now there's a game girl so we'll probably keep it close till the third and then lose.

why?

That didn't work for Toronto, and they were only playing us. Which player was it that tore his jersey after the game?

KD probably made the worst move in nba history. nba is so predictable now.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz