What's new

Golden State Warriors @ Utah Jazz -- Tue. Jan 30th 7pm MST

So... here is my crazy theory. Tonight will be the night Rubio-Favors-Gobert click. I mean they click. They dominate the game - Lock down defense, Favors knocking down corner threes, Rubio lobbing the ball perfectly to Gobert. Ingles is having the old man game of his life, even Joe Johnson looks like he is a not-that-old-but-still-old version of himself. The Jazz blow out the Warriors.

I honestly want this to happen because it would send this board into an existential crisis. We wouldn't know what to do at the trade deadline anymore, except of course, trade Rodney Hood because he missed this game with a bruise.

So... here is my crazy theory. Tonight will be the night Rubio-Favors-Gobert click. I mean they click. They dominate the game - Lock down defense, Favors knocking down corner threes, Rubio lobbing the ball perfectly to Gobert. Ingles is having the old man game of his life, even Joe Johnson looks like he is a not-that-old-but-still-old version of himself. The Jazz blow out the Warriors.

I honestly want this to happen because it would send this board into an existential crisis. We wouldn't know what to do at the trade deadline anymore, except of course, trade Rodney Hood because he missed this game with a bruise.
I would hate that because the front office would think we should keep the team together and make no trades again.

But... I could see it happening.

I want Donovan to go for 50 and have the Jazz win in an upset. That would make a lot of people freak out all over the place.

I would hate that because the front office would think we should keep the team together and make no trades again.

But... I could see it happening.
They already do, or at least that is what Dennis ATNA Lindsey is going to say on Feb 8th, "we love our players and want to see what this team can do when healthy." And in private he asks for a huge bonus from the Jazz board because he saved the team $20m in payroll costs and convinced the fans it was the right thing to do.

Shoot me in the eyeballs report tomorrow after the game. I'm going and don't think I'll leave without seeking medical attention for dizziness caused by those uniforms and that floor.

I really liked the black ones. They were worn way too infrequently.

UTA0192_3a353a42-ecc4-498d-9a38-6a82814334e8_large.jpg

I have this jersey autographed by the man himself.